Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

They revealed a secret to me

Started by energia9, December 16, 2012, 09:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Hi energia9

I  feel  your coil is an advanced design of the coil  given to Wilbert Smith by the Et's.  This was in the  fifties  and sixties.  It disappeared into the black ops.  The secret is  in crossing of the winding at right angles.  Smith  called it  a tensor coil.  Later called a caduceus coil or  Smith coil.  It absorbs large quantities of energy without getting hot.  The energy is converted into scalar waves as a transmitter.  Notice in the letter, he hints at its ability to be mentally directed?  Link  here.

http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/SmithCoil.htm

The drawing here used  to be included with Smith archives, now not found there?

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

Perhaps your coil configuration of six coils is a way to receive these scalar energies  and  convert them back into energy  for  us  to use?

I have a hunch the torus configuration is used in saucer tech to create anti gravity and  drive propulsion.

Chris

tishatang

Another clue:

It has been years since I researched Wilbert Smith.  I never came across this transcript of a talk by him.  Here:  http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/FullVancouverSpeech.htm

Partial quote:  "The information which we got from the boys topside was that we were actually making tenser energy, which is a six-dimensional radio wave, and it is a type of energy they use extensively for radio communications, transmission of power and for pushing and pulling. In fact they use it for just about everything that we can think of."

Your vision six coils and here saying six-dimension wave.  Looking good!

Chris

energia9

Quote from: tishatang on December 18, 2012, 03:47:34 AM
Another clue:

It has been years since I researched Wilbert Smith.  I never came across this transcript of a talk by him.  Here:  http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/FullVancouverSpeech.htm

Partial quote:  "The information which we got from the boys topside was that we were actually making tenser energy, which is a six-dimensional radio wave, and it is a type of energy they use extensively for radio communications, transmission of power and for pushing and pulling. In fact they use it for just about everything that we can think of."

Your vision six coils and here saying six-dimension wave.  Looking good!

Chris
thanks for the info and welcome
the coil i posted is very important.
those who take it seriously might achieve the the said impossible ''to humans''
what we consider impossible is just a mirror of our governments fear to change into something positive and better!
They are very dense negative people and never want to change and they are forcing us into their idiot nonsense rules in all fields of life.
we brake free from their slavery when we know that nothing is impossible.
and making this place more positive is our mission.

by the way i noticed now that when you wind correctly  number 6 will come out, same as the order of coils 6 in a circle.
not coincidence.

ALVARO_CS

hi all
also not coincidence that the six crossing appears at 9 turns (also with 2 wires: 2x9= 18 /1+8=9)
And it crosses twice, one in front of the other (oposed by diameter)

I am replicating it also, and would like to know the dimensions of: diameter / total heigh / peak to peak difference.
if possible in cm.please.
I made a mod of your drawing so you can have it easy. Thanks in advance.

Alvaro

energia9

Any Size any diameter any sine size,  what matters is it have to be the same sine size for all the 6 coils
and wires and the same lenght for all.
i choose to use steep sine style
size of the wire that i have seen was quiet thick 2-3 mm   
i think that the thicker our wire is the better

very simple , dont need to use too much windings , less than 20 on each layer

thats the first layer you seen on the image

i made litz wire for this one because i have no thick wires.  but you can use anything