Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding overunity

Started by Low-Q, May 17, 2013, 05:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: forest on May 19, 2013, 05:00:40 PM
...and this "more out then in" is energy added from external source. ALWAYS. The rest is a mind game

I agree, the key is too find an external source that will provide an environment for energy extraction/supplement. I have been giving some thought to using Americium-241 as used in a smoke detector to create an ionization chamber. The concept would be to hit the plates with a higher voltage/impulse say 220-110volts. It would interesting to see if a larger current could be created then what was used to charge the plates.

Regardless, a source, that automatically creates a process must be used.

-Core

Tito L. Oracion

Overunity is:

antenna = input= output, output, output, output,.......

Battery = input= output, output, output........................................................................, input

Sometimes anyone cannot notice little difference, but that is where the secret lys and that was the great REMARKABLE secret discovery of tesla.

"THE LITTLE INCREASE"  8)

;D That's the truth!  ;) 8)

Low-Q

Quote from: Newton II on May 19, 2013, 09:46:53 PM

Don't take it seriously.   I intend to mean that if mass and energy cannot be created,  how we came into being?

It means you are thinking in a very narrow sense.  Think how this universe came into existance.  With same method you can make a OU device in laboratory also

There is no proof of where we came from. Just ideas of what was happening.  If matter and energy cannot be destroyed or created, but only be transformed from one form into another, means litterally that these things has allways been present in the universe, but maybe in another unknown form before the big bang transformed it into what it is today. Think of time that went allmost infinitely fast in the beginning. Within what we today call the Planck time (1 x 10^-43 second), that might be equal to a billion years at the moment of the big bang. As time slows down, the universe seems to accellerate apart. My idea is that matter has allways been the same, but time and space has not.

My narrow thinking might be the simplest way to describe over-unity. I would never dream of making a big bang in a laboratory, but I would like to play with harnessing the energy that is stored in mass. Think about it; one grape (or one grams og mass) consist of enough mass, if it was converted 100% into energy, it would be enough energy to supply 1500 average households for one year. But converting matter into energy isn't over unity that either - even if it would take a small spark to trigger it. The energy is already there - in the grape. Again over unity describes more out that you put in, which also means you could hypotetically feed back the neccessary energy to make it self running, and still have that extra energy output to power something.

Vidar.

Newton II

Whatever it may be,  you have to start from nothing and nothing should remain nothing as per you simple (narrow) 'bottle logic'.   Who started acceleration of universe or decelleraion of time?

Have a look at this nice video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg

Low-Q

Quote from: Newton II on May 20, 2013, 11:00:51 PM

Whatever it may be,  you have to start from nothing and nothing should remain nothing as per you simple (narrow) 'bottle logic'.   Who started acceleration of universe or decelleraion of time?

Have a look at this nice video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg
I don't know WHO started it all, it may be a question of WHAT, or IF is was created at all. Our perception of the universe is too coarse, lack of details, and lack of the ability to see the big picture to understand more than 0,0000000001% of it (Just a figure of speech).

This exploding head video gave me nothing. It just seems to explain how faith determine our perception of the creation. There is no good arguments from neither atheist or christians or whoever about how the universe was made. The brain isn't capable of it, so we make these religious stories so the existence of matter and energy as we know it makes sense. Filling the gaps with crap, if you know what I mean.

Vidar