Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Gabriele,

Sorry, but there is no doubt that the system is NOT Overunity.  There is a clear source of Energy involved.  That source is apparently Gravity. 

The problem with what I have just said is that Gravity is taught to NOT be a source of Energy (ie. Cannot do Work).

If you have a question about "tolerances" then please let us all know exactly what you think might be wrong.

Thanks,

M.

Edited to add:  You have changed your post that questions the "tolerances" so please feel free to ignore this reply.

mondrasek

Bump.

PS. Australia starts coming on line when?  Also, I hope the earthquake near NZ did not cause any noticeable negative effects to our friends there.

M.

mondrasek

Webby1,
Yeah, I'm sorry.  I did not give suggestions on the "correct" or "best" way to build a real world embodiment of the sim only because I have no idea what advice could be relevant!
I have only reproduced what I believe has been shown (the construction being discussed) in a computer simulation program.
My own interpretation was to MAXIMIZE the roller arm to the limit of what the PABB (Parallel Arm Balance Beam) (or Roberval balance as Rafael was so quick to recognize) could do.
It might not be optimal as far as Work is concerned .
But that was just my initial and probably simplistic idea about how to optimize this system.
M.

onthecuttingedge2005

make a dam hydroelectric dam and work off that dam it!!!

to be honest, it will require a trillion fold more energy which nature can't produce to reach another earth like planet. this is the goal of all humans trying to survive the next extinction of earth. we are happy your with your god and are dead now, less people to interfere with in real life!!!