Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Transducer coil and transducer effect.

Started by synchro1, August 22, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 22, 2013, 03:13:47 PM
No overunity. Measurement artifact.

OK. That is it. He is claiming "Overunity is possible with the POE-mini" and he is advertising them for sale on his website. This is a false claim, made to increase his sales of product.
Lol
We all know whats coming next lol.
I wonder how he has his scope probe's placed?.

synchro1

I got 50 D.C. millivolts through my second Quadfilar Spiral SBC, (Series Bifilar Coil) running 4000 Hz full sine wave audio signal from the earphone jack of a 50 watt amplifier through the first one. This should work on a laminated core transformer too. This effect is very similar to the Joule Ringer. The Quadfilar consists of four wires and eight ends twisted into a toroid, then wired into two series bifilars..

A very interesting trait of this kind of wrap is that it seems to work as a rectifier one way and an inverter the other. This twin bifilar rectifies the output from full sine wave to D.C. when fed this audio signal. When Pulsed D.C. is run through the one SBC the power inverts to A.C. in the other.  I doubt the core transformer will behave the same way.

This test proves the sacred geometry theory is bunk! There is no space in this coil. Space is a waste.

MileHigh

Synchro1:

This comment applies to Daniel Nunez's clip, your clip, and to others:  Without a detailed and accurate and complete schematic, showing the input and the output and all component values, your report about your measurements (and Daniel Nunez's report) is meaningless.  It's literally impossible to comment on your results and any back and forth comments between you and a poster about your results with no proper schematic is a kind of "dialog of the deaf."

Things have to be tangible and real when it comes to electronics.

MileHigh

synchro1

Nunez has a miniaturized audio generator running 98 LED'S, rectified full sine wave off a twelve volt battery towards the end of this video. I have demonstrated frequency to LED brightness with no increase in power consumption. Luminosity is generated by frequency alone as a separate factor, without any increase in draw. Nunez's running in the Khz and lighting 98 instead of 8 LEDS.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sNI-EpJwFg
[/size]

MileHigh

I will repeat it just this once:  The whole Nunez deal is pure junk.  Daniel Nunez and his girlfriend have absolutely no understanding of how a coil even works.  They are just cashing in on the "Marko Rodin 'vibe'" and using the free Internet and YouTube publicity to sell bird's nest coils that do nothing of any practical value.  It's a kitchen tabletop money-making scheme masquerading as some kind of "Green energy saving" deal.  You would be better off to go to your local Big Box hardware store and buy a spool of wire any size and any gauge that you want -> instant coil at a fraction of the cost of the bird's nest coil that will do exactly the same thing.