Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home Quantum Energy Generator on Indiegogo

Started by markdansie, September 11, 2013, 08:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@markdansie:

You write "The motives and intent are I believe genuine ....".

Well, I am sure it is a scam. The truely sad fact is that the law in the USA allows this "business". Indiegogo is plagued by scammers.

Greetings, Conrad

tinman

OK-so now i think i have this down pat.
We take a whole lot of others video's on underunity machine's,splice them altogether,add some writen dribble and start rakeing in the cash.

Like you said-if one of us ever has something that will actualy work,and need funding-it'll be all dried up,as the public would have seen the light by then.

Wonder if i could do a fund raiser,and get enough to get to the bahama's to test an overunity coconut.

Farmhand

Hehehe good one, In my opinion when the thing does not work or nothing is produced in due time they should be made an example of, of what to look for in a crowd funding scam.
Their folly should be made as public as possible by us, the experimenters and our helpers.

If they actually had something crowd funding would be the last thing they should be asking for. If it was me I would get a loan and file for patent. Because it would be drawing real existing energy from some source and this would be demonstrable in practice. A true invention. Make copies of the plans and make someone else understand it under NDA, but they remain unknown. Then if the MIB come and shoot me the plans get released on the net in many places overnight. This would be made known in public, so as to negate the use of the MIB it would be useless for them. Not that I believe the MIB do such things but it is a concern to some. They do not concern me, I do not fear the thought of them. Fear is a tool for control. And I do not seek wealth and fame. Just a better world. And peace for all peoples.

Cheers

conradelektro

Quote from: Farmhand on September 11, 2013, 09:14:05 AM

If it was me I would get a loan and file for patent.

And I do not seek wealth and fame. Just a better world. And peace for all peoples.

Cheers

@Farmhand: why do you need the patent if you do not seek wealth and fame?

Greetings, Conrad