Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadda

sorry for replying on such an old topic, but thought i could share some information with anyone who might have an interest with telkineseis.

First for those who dont believe, you should, it is real weather you want to accept it or not and yes you can do it as well. No matter what anyone else may tell you, your hands dont need to be anywhere near the object you want to move (nor any other part of your body for that matter).

I've developed the ability a few years ago, an ugly side effect i've gotten from it...is I now affect the electricity near me weather i like it or not. Weather it be house lights flashing to my monitor flickering whenever im programming or studying.

I dont believe it has anything to do with the energy within the aether itself. The way objects move, so smoothly, its apparent no "outside" forces are pushing it in anyway. I believe the ability is just mentally connecting with the atoms that make up the object itself.

christo4_99

I actually got somewhere with this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Dc-pqrGCE&feature=related  ...but i dunno if it could be used to move objects.

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

There was a book in the mid 1970's called Psychic Discoveries behind the Iron Curtain, by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder.

In it were claims about all sorts of things from telepathy to telekinesis, from ufo encounters to pyramid power and so on and so on.

If I remember correctly there was an account of a Czech researcher who had uncovered some shapes that if placed on a pin could be rotated if you thought at them. My memory is vague on the subject after all these years but one thing I do remember, nothing ever came of it.

In the end there was nothing there in spite of tens of thousands of people trying to replicate what they were talking about.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

alan

This chinese medicine master is also doing telekinesis, and many more other feats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8