Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: neptune on April 05, 2011, 01:54:03 PM
@Triffid .Yes I am sure we all wish it was real , but wishing sadly does not make it so .For those of you who have not worked it out , my initial post on this thread was to stimulate controversy , and lead to further discussion .I have been disappointed with the response .I am also disappointed at the number of people who regard Randi as a fraud . In reading the report by the American Airforce , I was struck by the fact that they allready see Teleportation as a weapon of war , and that is before it has been proved to exist .
well, for the record, i was disappointed with your initial post... using that well worn and oh so flawed "extraordinary claims" platitude. at least you don't believe in imaginary godfaeries.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

neptune

@Wilby .Ok then .Let us accept your revised version of the Extraordinary Claims thing , and substitute Unpopular claims . I feel that it amounts to much the same thing . If I claim to be the son of the local street sweeper , you may not ask for much in the way of proof . If I claim to have paranormal abilities , fewer people will take that claim at face value . So if you say that extraordinary proof is not necessary , you might agree that at least ordinary proof would at least be desirable . So far I have not seen any proof at all . Should such proof be forthcoming , I am prepared to judge it on its merits . Be honest . How many people have you met that can perform telekinesis ? I do not have a closed mind , and am willing to be shown .

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: neptune on April 05, 2011, 04:01:19 PM
@Wilby .Ok then .Let us accept your revised version of the Extraordinary Claims thing , and substitute Unpopular claims . I feel that it amounts to much the same thing . If I claim to be the son of the local street sweeper , you may not ask for much in the way of proof . If I claim to have paranormal abilities , fewer people will take that claim at face value . So if you say that extraordinary proof is not necessary , you might agree that at least ordinary proof would at least be desirable . So far I have not seen any proof at all . Should such proof be forthcoming , I am prepared to judge it on its merits . Be honest . How many people have you met that can perform telekinesis ? I do not have a closed mind , and am willing to be shown .
it does not amount to the same thing. please elucidate how "extraordinary" somehow becomes synonymous with "unpopular". i'll wait. ;) if they did in fact "amount to the same thing" then the jref should have been all over it, with the same zealotry they apply elsewhere. in its time, galileo's thesis was considered quite extraordinary, as was newton's. why should this have been held against them? it's good that you understand that it is only UNPOPULAR claims that fall under this fallacious "extraordinary evidence" umbrella. as i  noted earlier, the jref has done nothing to debunk one of the most extraordinary claims ever... nor have they touched on einstein's extraordinary claims, etc. etc. ad infintum, ad nauseam. which leads me to believe that randi is in it for the fame. ;)
ok i'll be honest. the amount of people i have met in relation to the amount of people in the entire world is insignificant... THEREFORE, i cannot, in good conscience, commit a logical fallacy known as a 'biased sample'. not quite the answer you were looking for i'm sure... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

triffid

The air force story may be disinformation.I agree that wishing does not make it so BUT flying was a wish for hundreds if not thousands of years and somehow we did it!Besides didn't tesla pave the way for teleportation?
triffid

triffid

The invention of the gun five hundred years ago was remarkable plus the gun has evolved into modern forms from the original.Along the way men have learned to deal with the gun and the issues it brings.If teleportation is being looked at as a weapon  Then money and time will be spent to develop it further.Along the way we hopefully will learn how to deal with its use as a weapon.triffid