Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@Wilby .No , that was not quite the answer I was looking for .But at least you gave me an answer .Perhaps it is better if we agree to disagree on Randi . I would however agree that we can not discount fame as part of his motivation , and anyway , fame probably comes with the territory . @Triffid .I agree that while wishing does not make it so , wishing is a first step to reaching our goal .We have learned to live [and die] with the gun , but I think we would have been better off without it . I just think it is a shame that people in power , when considering teleportation,see it as a new means of killing people , rather than a force for good .

WilbyInebriated

@neptune, i pretty much agreed to disagree with you with my first post. ;)
regardless, i would still like to hear your explanation of how extraordinary is synonymous with unpopular. i would also love to hear your thoughts on why the jref has never "investigated" (i use that word because randi doesn't like being called a debunker ::) ) big bang theory. perhaps it is because debunking popular claims would make him unpopular... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

neptune

@Wilby .You misinterpreted  what I was trying to say .I did not say that extraordinary was synonymous with unpopular . What I said was that if we use the statement that Unpopular claims need extraordinary proof , then the situation amounts to much the same thing . In other words ,whether the claims are extraordinary or unpopular or indeed both , then I would require extraordinary proof .You would have to ask James as to why he has never investigated the big bang theory .I think that he feels that there are more important claims to investigate .As far as I know , no one is being fraudulently parted from their money , by the big bang theory .Everyone has their opinions , and these are mine .Yours may differ .

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: neptune on April 06, 2011, 12:39:29 PM
@Wilby .You misinterpreted  what I was trying to say .I did not say that extraordinary was synonymous with unpopular . What I said was that if we use the statement that Unpopular claims need extraordinary proof , then the situation amounts to much the same thing . In other words ,whether the claims are extraordinary or unpopular or indeed both , then I would require extraordinary proof .You would have to ask James as to why he has never investigated the big bang theory .I think that he feels that there are more important claims to investigate .As far as I know , no one is being fraudulently parted from their money , by the big bang theory .Everyone has their opinions , and these are mine .Yours may differ .
all of this is terribly off topic, but to be honest i am so tired of seeing that phrase bandied about i felt it necessary to rebut it. i've read your posts, i know you can think and you claim to have an open mind, so i am trying to give a little perspective here. my point is that this "extraordinary evidence" stuff is crap, on top of being hypocritical and a double standard... that these most sacred "truths" of popular science are in reality EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS which have never required EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE. since there is no extraordinary evidence for the big bang theory or for general relativity i can assume you consider them to be woo-woo and flim-flam just like telekinesis?
you think no one is fraudulently parted from their money!?!?!? where do you think the money comes from that has gone into big bang theory research? from the sky? from imaginary godfaeries? just who do you think is paying the 9 BILLION for the LHC at CERN??? come on man... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

neptune

@Wilby .If you assume that I think that the Big Bang theory is Flim Flam , You assume right . To me , actually , just how the universe started is of little consequence ,compared to some of the problems people face in the world today . You may be right about people being parted from their money .There is not a lot I personally can do about that . What bugs me is people being parted from their money by so-called psychics after they have lost a loved on . I feel that the space race is a waste of money whilst there are still people who go to bed hungry . As I said , these are my views . Others may not share them , and I can respect that .