Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forward EMF Collection

Started by d3x0r, December 20, 2013, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

d3x0r

New Simulator; forward, backward and inside out EMF :)

Falstad Simulator

Two switches, one coil  (heh that should be a website)

There's a diode and a cap; The 10uF cap is the target for 'power'.  How much this fills is how much 'spike' EMF causes.  For the rest of this 'tis is 'the cap'. 
I added seriels coil resistance and parallel coil capacitance for its wire so the simulation wouldn't just crash.  I added parallel 10pF capacitance on the switches. 

I dunno I had wondered at one point whether the side the power was on vs the side the switch was on would matter.

The first image is the highest voltages on the cap are shown, and which switch was toggled to get that.

Toggled means I reset the sim, (image 2)
and then closed and opened the switch that is open in image 1; the result of which is image 1...

So one may see a 'high voltage' spike and consider that is what the result to capture is.. but really that voltage is a result of the spring-back... the coil runs into the open switch, fills up the tinycapacitance, which reflects back to the coil....  It's not until the coil is entirely stopped that it can start spinning in the opposite direction... and that entire time it's stopping is what you really want to catch, not what was stored in the capacitance as it hit the wall (the spring absobing impact that returns)

Forward EMF is the 'a body in motion wants to stay in motion' which is why a choke works, because as the current decreases or increases slightly, it's balanced to what the average is ... if a minor change in current caused immediate currrent reversal it'd be a train wreck all over....

I dunno; To use the sim, close both switches, and open one... the resulting effect is not the same.

d3x0r

Simplified circuit...
Falstad sim...

you can collect either positive or negative delta... one is an extra loss because it goes through resistances twice...