Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: ramset on January 29, 2014, 06:09:32 PM
I also did a bit of resistive heater [NOT HHO] testing on a small Tin Manifold .

with 200 watts input
I could not get the outside temp of the small uninsulated manifold over 410 F in 67 F ambient .[played inside for a very quick test]

I would say that looks good for Justin ,Tomorrow I will do more testing
to try and establish some sort of control [and post some pics]

@Justin
If you could post some dimensoins for your CaT I would greatly appreciate it [and pipe size inlet /
outlet for a mockup over here.

@Woopy
fabulous news indeed!

thx
Chet

Dimensions of Catalytic Converter 9"(23cm) Length, 4" (10cm) Thick 6" (15cm) Wide. Each opening of the cat is 2" (5cm) in diameter. Thickness of the heavy duty stainless steel housing is 1/8" (3.2mm) Thick. Weight of unit is about 5lbs (2.3Kg)

Needless to say not a thin piece of tin steel. With 200 watts I am seeing internal temps on parts of the ceramic substrate over 1000F. External temps 3-500F. Again very soon I will be sealing the entire system and will be pumping in gas on both sides to activate both ceramic substrates.

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: LibreEnergia on January 29, 2014, 07:54:23 PM
Yes. Why not use the electricity you used to produce the HHO to do the space heating instead? It will be more efficient..

Unless of course you happen to believe that combusting HHO near a catalytic converter yields an over-unity result. I don't believe that, but I'd be willing to be convinced if someone would offer some real data proving it to be so.

Measure it for  f### sake.

LOL yes I do believe Catalytic Combustion of HHO is more efficient than resistive heating of the same wattage. I am working on "measuring" it. Its easy enough, why don't you "measure" it lol.

I am working on sealing up the converter and insulating with high temp ceramic pads which will also diffuse the gas over the entire substrates. Then pumping in gas over both substrates to maximize heat output. Perfection takes time my man, help run the numbers yourself if you so anxious for them. I'm working on it.

ramset

A New story from Chava on Langmur
http://chavascience.com/papers/langmur-excess-energy-from-hydrogen

Started a new place to Discuss Langmur and his work
here

http://www.overunity.com/14245/103-calgram-molecule-to-dissociate-hydrogen-yeilds-90-000-calgram-recombined/msg385589/#new

thx
Chet
PS
@Justin
When that gas recombines it will pull the worlds strongest vacuum
I made mention of this Vacuum before ,you need to realise this is "work" too
and needs to be "put to work" in this test for a proper analysis of power in and power out.
Lifting water etc etc.........
also try to design an intake where it Draws HOT air back in Not Cold ambient air.
{Apologies if this is obvious]
PPS
I suppose we could calculate the "Vacuum" energy if you keep a log on the weight
of the water being recombined [save /measure the water after recombination it will be applied to "Total" output ]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma