Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

I want to make a point because I am very often misunderstood:

Let's say you built a color televison set at home with much effort and many hand made components. This would be a great achievemnet, but why not study the art of colour televison first and begin research at where the technology is now?

It is not an advancement to show again and again that colour televison is possible in principle. You have to show a better colour televison than is availbale right now.

I hope one understands the argument.

Greetings, Conrad

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: conradelektro on January 28, 2014, 07:47:39 AM
I want to make a point because I am very often misunderstood:

Greetings, Conrad

Let's say you built a color televison set at home with much effort and many hand made components. This would be a great achievemnet, but why not study the art of colour televison first and begin research at where the technology is now?

It is not an advancement to show again and again that colour televison is possible in principle. You have to show a better colour televison than is availbale right now.

I hope one understands the argument.

I understand the argument but do not see how it applies to this effect as it pertains to home based heating. You stated its not an advancement to show again and again the color television is possible in principle.You have to show a better color television than is available now?

Getting back to the technology in question. There doesn't seem to be any type of on demand catalytic heater now or before, so building one is indeed an "advancement" since it seems the idea was only on paper before.

I have asked everyone to provide me with evidence of an on demand well engineered fully functional hho catalytic heater in the range of 250-1000 watts with accurate measurements and details of the build. If this is something that has been done, it sure is hard to find solid evidence. lol. This is so funny to me.

ramset

Justin
""
I have asked everyone to provide me with evidence of an on demand well engineered fully functional hho catalytic heater in the range of 250-1000 watts with accurate measurements and details of the build. If this is something that has been done, it sure is hard to find solid evidence. lol. This is so funny to me.""
end quote
----------------------
Justin

If you test it they will come...............

a cardboard box  a thermometer, and probably ten minutes of your time!

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

conradelektro

Quote from: jdc.products@gmail.com on January 28, 2014, 11:54:25 AM
Getting back to the technology in question. There doesn't seem to be any type of on demand catalytic heater now or before, so building one is indeed an "advancement" since it seems the idea was only on paper before.

I have asked everyone to provide me with evidence of an on demand well engineered fully functional hho catalytic heater in the range of 250-1000 watts with accurate measurements and details of the build. If this is something that has been done, it sure is hard to find solid evidence. lol. This is so funny to me.

We are talking in two different directions and therefore we are not hearing each other.

I talked about the underlying science, the chemical reactions and the basic scientific experiments (catalyst supported reactions) in the context of HHO. And I claim that the basic science is known since a long time. And the experiments I saw on YouTube are also known in principle since a long time. And if one wants to know more about the science behind all that, the scientific literature from 1900 to 2013 would be a good place to begin.

Now, you seem to talk about an engineering issue. Right, nobody has built a useful HHO/catalsyt heater for home use or for boats and vehicles. And it is a worth while project to develop and to build one. And the engineering problems could even be harder than the science angle, because the scientists were probably not thinking about usability, practicability, production costs and everyday safety problems.

Then there is the OU speculation. If one wants to research that one has to go back to the science issues. What has not been understood? Are there questions left open? What are exactly these questions? And specially if one wants to go in the OU direction a literature search would be the starting point, even for several years, because every aspect has to be understood before claiming something new and unknown.

And there is the political or sociological angle. Why has nobody built "a well engineered fully functional hho catalytic heater in the range of 250-1000 watts with accurate measurements". I say, it would have been possible, the science was available, but good engineering was never financed. Why? If you like conspiracies, it was big oil. If you are as much frustrated by human nature as I am, you would say that humans are too damned stupid to do much right.

Now I want to wander off topic because it fits into this discussion:

Would we have all the advances in AC technology we enjoy today if Westinghouse had not financed the firts useful AC power plant in the Niagara Falls. So, Tesla provided the genius and even the engineering, but without the money of Westinghouse he would have been ignored.

I do not know the answer, but on bad days I believe that financing, politics, religion and even hypes are the driving forces in our society. We always seem to have an abundance of good ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries, but we always fuck up for the most stupid reasons. It is never logic or efficiency or reason that drives humans along, it is a muddled and unclear mechanism mainly driven by chance.

I am sure you still think that I want to torpedo your project, but I am not.

Greetings, Conrad

tim123

JDC & Conrad,
  I spent the whole of the last page having to scroll right - because Conrad posted some really long links - and ignored my suggestion of hiding them as a proper hyperlink... :(

I was sooo pleased when the new page number (3) came round... :D

Then JDC 'quoted' Conrad's offending post - and again - everyone has to scroll right to read it. :(

JDC - If you're still about - please edit your quote of Conrad's post so we can read this page easily!

Thanks.

PS: And please run Chet's test... :)