Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

verpies

Quote from: Magluvin on January 18, 2014, 06:03:08 PM
Page 57
Good find, however in Jack's device the L2 winding is split into two magnetically opposing MMF sources. 
From the perspective of a magnetic circuit, that seems like a significant difference

Magluvin

Quote from: verpies on January 18, 2014, 08:06:22 PM
Good find, however in Jack's device the L2 winding is split into two magnetically opposing MMF sources. 
From the perspective of a magnetic circuit, that seems like a significant difference

There are different versions in the pdf.  The idea is that the outer primary winding induces the inner winding, but the inner winding current does not affect the primary, because the primary windings do not go through the hole of the core, and the secondary field is restricted to the core and the hole of the core. ;)

Mags

forest

I have doubt about secondaries. What is the correct process of connecting them ? Say I wind two coils of the same wire length and the same turns and I measure both almost the same inductance. I understood that I have to connect them in the way the resulting inductance measured by meter is minimized, right ? Would that be the correct procedure ?
Now I have to know the limit frequency for my core. Where can I find it ? In case of using two C cores joined together (kind of oval core divided into two parts like in Don Smith video) of iron what is the  upper limit ?

Then I have to attach correct capacitor and find (or compute is enough ??) resonant frequency .  The same frequency would be for series tank circuit so the capacitor remain in circuit just connected in series.

Next step  is to wind primary and connect primary capacitor in parallel tank circuit of the same resonant frequency as output tank circuit. So far so good but Jack you put some holes into document by not explaining why for some frequencies there is no power output and we should try higher frequency. The load connection is also not provided and I doubt it will work in various loads except for resistive load of known stable resistance. However that is not the point of matter for this document and I see everybody has to figure out the load connection  to not disturb series resonance at output. Don Smith had given us a few clues about that...

Jack , please fix the steps above if there is something wrong.

zcsaba77

Quote from: T-1000 on January 17, 2014, 05:05:55 PM
Hi there,

I would like to contribute something here as well:
http://youtu.be/PUcUvcoln-Y?t=2m45s - The JB Lenz-less motor
http://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US555190-0.png (top left) - The N. Tesla (Lenz-less??) generator (not described in detail)
http://youtu.be/Zu4pzvkSkzo#t=0h12m00s - The shorting of toroidal generator without almost any reaction to motor.

They are directly related to this topic and to each other - please look closely on coils winding directions and amount of windings between 2 coils, the most important thing is there to get around Lenz... ;)

P.S> Also that is directly related to http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Magnets/Leedskalnin/Magnetic-Current_Edward-Leedskalnin_51pp.pdf
Hopefuly that will bring to understanding of what is most important there.

Good luck!

Hi T-1000

What is on picture on left upper black box?

regards zcsaba77