Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VORTEX COIL FRAMES/FORMERS FOR SALE ...

Started by Electronix Hive, February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim123

Quote from: Electronix Hive on February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM
Please use the links below to purchase formers...

Hi Electronix,
  they look like really nicely made products - and a good price. Good luck!

You must have invested some time & cash into the tools for the job... Loads of potential... Cases for single-board-computers (like RPi, Odroid etc) always seem pretty flimsy - maybe there's a market there too...

:)
Regards, Tim

MileHigh

Electronix Hive:

This is the issue.

You take a "vortex" coil and you measure its inductance.  Let's assume the roll of speaker wire has a higher inductance.  So, with your inductance meter, you start to unroll the speaker wire and make measurements.  So within short order you have two coils of approximately the same inductance.

Now, take your "vortex" coil and your speaker wire coil and try the various tests like lighting LEDs and looking at back spikes or whatever.  Will you observe any significant differences between the two setups?  The answer is no.

Has anyone done this type of test comparing the two different coils?  Chances are the answer is also no.

Is there anything significant about a "vortex" coil?  The answer is no.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

while i accept all comments and welcome them...i do suggest that all  opinions are displayed with evidence weather it be good or bad.
it is so easy for people to slate what they have not tried(if u have please post results in accordance with ur opinion so we can all see where ur going wrong or have it right.
you have to understand i am just selling formers  to help people out in a tight budget
as i have stated so many times, their are many people out their that have great success with this geometric shape...ie NIkola tesla pancake coil. Marco rodin...daniel nunez and the many people that have brought a former and got bk to me..

can u please post some pics of your test or videos , explaining all you are doing .and showing power in vs power out

MileHigh

Electronix Hive:

I hate to flip things around on you but I have to.  The people that make claims about "vortex" coils are the ones that should be showing how they can allegedly do things that regular coils cannot.  So think about it, have you ever seen any evidence of this?  I am willing to bet that you haven't.

Also, people like Daniel Nunez are just trying to cash in.  Why am I saying this?  Because I have watched about half a dozen of his clips and he barely knows what he is doing.  It takes a trained eye to realize this.  Some of his clips are really really bad in terms of how incompetent he shows himself to be.

So you may not be aware of this yourself.  Do I have clips?  The answer is no, but you are, in all honesty, if you really think about this seriously, you should be asking Marko Rodin and Daniel Nunez to do the clips with the comparisons between regular and "vortex" coils.

For what it's worth, for sure Daniel Nunez couldn't make comparison clips and I am not aware of Marko Rodin ever working on an electronics bench.  I am going to take a leap and assume that Marko has no experience on an electronics bench.

So seriously, if you want to learn about electronics and coils you can make one yourself, buy a roll of speaker wire, or go on DigiKey, and so on.  You don't need a "vortex" coil and the reason I put the term in brackets is that there is no vortex anything associated with the coil.  Nor are there any anomalous monopole effects.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

Thanks for ur input.....they vary from good to bad at times but all is constructive