Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 07:12:12 AM
There is nothing in your post that contradicts or refutes what I said: nobody except Akula has demonstrated "self running" on any of the _many_ circuits that are supposed to be coming from Akula. Nobody has done comparison testing and shown different performance with different ferrites in the same circuit. Nobody has shown how to "recover energy from those spikes and loop it back to the input".  Nobody, in fact, has shown _real_ provable and repeatable results that are different from or better than my own.

If you think I don't know how to recover the spikes from switched inductances and put them to use, you should check out my YouTube channel, I have many many demonstrations of doing just that. For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0sjqoshznU
Emotions... :) Just it does not help to get the truth.
And the truth is simple enough - there is possibility to extract usable energy from matter. And I experienced that myself with max 15W in and 150W bulb lit back in 2011 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-c5zSviuXk
There is no fake in my case. And there was neutron radiation poisoning as side effect which left burns on people after that experiment when we did it without knowing about such possibility...
So think what you like about it.

havuhung

Quote from: Ed morbus on May 01, 2014, 07:26:08 AM
look Lasersaber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dq9NQhzdw0&feature
Hi Ed morbus,
Thank link
Looking at the video, I have been hoping to achieve success with the circuit diagram Akula0083, which together with the people we're done. . . ;D

wattsup

@TK

If the TL494 can do up to 800KHz, why is it stuck at 300KHz? That was my question in posts past.

Also just posted this at OUR.

@ION

Thanks for your reply but let me articulate my point with this photo below.

Here you see the actual size of ETD-29 that fits both circuit boards compared to an ETD-34, which is still very small and also fits
the circuit boards. Consider that the ETD-29 ecore is being asked to dish out a good 30 something watts plus looping energy and
compare this to the ccore used in the v3 device that's only putting out a few watts. There is no logic possible to explain any more
clearly.

@All

I have ordered some ETD-54 - Type 87 non-gapped to do my tests. If you are using the ETD-29, maybe consider changing your
load to not more then 2-3 watts to start and then there may be some small changes required in the circuit to lower the overall
throughput. Maybe put just enough load so when the circuit is energized (large caps full) and when the power is removed, the
leds would take at least 2-3 seconds to turn off. That would be one way to choose maximum load with the ETD-29. 

Come to think of it, this one core size comparison, that I did not realize earlier until I had an ETD29 in my hands, now confirms
to me that the x-named41 video was faked 2000%. That little ecore that he held between his fingers, like I have in my hand
right now, could never do the job he is purporting. Wrong core size. So he just spiked his circuit board from under the panel and
faked it, like I had already shown.

It takes time to figure things out. On the way, we discover new aspects that then build on others. Call it a process. If you are
running the AK30 board, you will require more core if yo want to produce the design output.

wattsup
UNQUOTE

Once my larger Ecores arrive I am going to completely disregard the pulse generation part of the circuit because this for me is
not important and I do not trust the Akula schematic. As I show in the below simplified schematic where the real effect can be
properly hunted down.

If with this set-up, the system keeps looping when I remove the battery and the leds are well lit, even if I use my FG on the
mosfet gate, this will at least confirm that looping is possible and then with this once the main frequency is established, this
should then run on its own with a much simpler gate circuit.

wattsup

PS: Had to force carriage returns at the end of lines to make the text not run off the page.

MenofFather

havuhung

Dear wattsup,
Thank you very much.

Havuhung