Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water powered madness

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Well, it's almost 6PM Central Time, Saturday 15 March ......

Houston, have we got a problem..... ?

No reports yet?

tinman

An interesting read Mark,but i think we all know the outcome of this one. However,there are some incorrect statements being made,or maybe just a lack of understanding about water and HHO.

May last 6 month's(along with many years on and off),have been testing and exploring the effects of HHO on I.C.E's. I see some myth's apon myth's starting to emerge. One of these is the oil becoming contaminated with water. This will only become fact if the engine is worn-E.G,rings are shot.Once an engine is up to running temp,any water within the crankcase is evaporated away,out through the breather(PCV valve).Im sure many of you have started a car up first thing on a cold morning,and seen water pumping out the exaust-so why isnt it in the oil ?.

Here is another statement from TK that i do not agree with,and have found to be incorrect,and this is one made by many.
Quote TK: The "hho" will be _imploding_ rather than exploding; the timing everyone is using is insufficiently advanced, as they are finding out. Consider this idealized 4-cycle: Piston at TDC. Intake valve opens, the stoichiometric HHO from the non-leaking electrolyzer is drawn in as piston descends, valve closes at BDC. Piston goes up on compression stroke with valves closed. If the HHO doesn't detonate from the compression and residual heat, it winds up compressed with piston at TDC. The piston continues past TDC and if the spark is fired now (retarded spark)... this will actually create a vacuum and slow the engine down.

While i agree that there is some vacume created once reformation has taken place,it is no where near the expansion force created apon igniting the HHO. To test this,simply fill a balloon with HHO,and ignite it-dose the balloon blow to pieces,or contract back to a balloon with a couple of drops of water in it ?. Another test i conducted,was to take a 1 inch piece of PVC pipe about a foot long,and place a cap at one end with a spark plug fixed in it. This also had a small hole in the side of the pipe,so as HHO could be pumped into the pipe. I then placed a pingpong ball down into the pipe,so as it was about an inch away from the spark plug. Then HHO was pumped into the cavity between the ball and spark plug/end cap.Enough HHO was pumped into the cavity so as to remove all the ambient air that may have been in there. We then create a spark via the spark plug,and the pingpong ball shoot's out of the pipe. If a vacume was created when the HHO was ignited,the ball should not have come shooting out of the pipe.

I have also found that there is an EMP created when contained HHO is ignited-this is something very few have experimented in,and this energy can also be captured and used.Test carried out have shown quite clearly that this is true. 1 simple test is this-take an old computer that work's(i do not recomend using your good CPU),and a monitor(so as you can watch). Start the CPU so as your desktop comes up.Now fill a balloon with HHO,and place it near the CPU (place a non metalic barrier between CPU and Balloon to stop any dammage) Now ignite the HHO in the balloon-i guarantee the CPU will restart. If a balloon of HHO is ignited during night(or darkness),a bright purple/blue glow can be seen after the explosion-what is this ?. An I.C.E also gives of some sort of electrical interference when running only on HHO-makes any digital meter placed near the engine go balistic-numbers and crap come up every where on the meter.

Some say water is an ash,and in some sence that is true-but it is an ash like no other.Here we can burn a piece of firewood,which turns to charcoal,then to ash and back to a piece of firewood-so as it can be used over and over again. There is so much more to !water as a fuel! than we have cared to look at.

TinselKoala

Tinman, there is indeed a sharp shockwave produced by the "HHO" implosion. Don't mistake this for expanding gases that can drive an engine. Also.... if you have _any_ residual gas or your "HHO" isn't quite stoichiometric, the residual gas can expand briefly.

You might not know this, but an early way of producing a nice vacuum in a sealed glass tube was to electrolyze a little water in the tube before sealing it, then after sealing, igniting the "HHO" with a little spark from some internal electrodes. The glass doesn't break if you do it right and you have a fairly good vacuum left behind.

You've got some experience with engines... so do I. I hold an FAA Aviation Airframe and Powerplant Maintenance Technician's license and I have years of experience diagnosing, repairing and overhauling aircraft piston engines, everything from 2 cylinder Franklins to 28 cylinder P&W 4360s. I was in charge of operating the new engine test cells at two major US overhaul facilities  and for some years no newly overhauled engine left the plants unless I signed off on it. Most of these are aircooled, some use water injection. I also have considerable experience with watercooled and aircooled automobile engines and believe me, if you have enough water in the oil it will not boil away, you will have chocolate milk oil. This is usually caused by cracks in the water channels that allow water into the crankcase, though, so it is continually replaced while running the engine.

TinselKoala

All of that notwithstanding.... it's now evening in Texas. Where is the report of the demonstration? Does anyone know anything?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma