Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

The likelyhood of this contraption delivering OU is best expressed in scientific notation:1/10^googleplex. But then, I AM an optimist.

lancaIV

Quote from: madddann on March 26, 2014, 09:12:47 AM
That's not even too expensive... 587 USD maybe Sterling Allan would buy it  :) .

;D Yes,absolutely,clearly ! ;D

But:                    1.000 Russian Rubles ~ 28 US$
                           2.000                              ?
                         20.000                              ?
                       200.000                              ?

:-X :-\ :'(
Adeus
          OCWL

p.s.: thread object http://www.patentauction.com/patent.php?nb=8747

gyulasun

Quote from: lancaIV on April 22, 2014, 04:54:53 AM

But:                    1.000 Russian Rubles ~ 28 US$
                           2.000                              ?
                         20.000                              ?
                       200.000                              ?

Olá Lanca,

1.000 Russian Rubel is 0.028 USD  and not 28 USD if you meant that (any source: http://themoneyconverter.com/RUB/USD.aspx )

So 200,000 RUB is 5,600 USD (5 thousand and 6 hundred) and not 587 USD as member madddann wrote.

Greetings, Gyula

EDIT  I just realized that you use dot where the English use comma (virgula) to cut up the thousand values. So one thousand Ruble is indeed 28 USD nowadays but it is written as 1,000 RUB and not as 1.000 RUB, this is why I speak up...  8)

Mind91

Hello

First, this is new video from Krstan Pejic. He is saying that every few seconds he is using electricity from battery, and electricity used is lower than gained because of flywheel. Don't know does this video has something to do with old one, just posting if someone wants to comment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-XAI-9yaA

Now, this is what happened with this project. Atm, he made this generator to work on home electricity, spending about 1kw and producing 7kw. He already selling them.
Interesting thing that he says in video (not this that i posted but original) is that at that time when video was recording he was already on project for 1 hotel where he is making generator of 40kw. This means that going from generator that is in video which is using about 100w per hour while producing 1.5kw to generator that he is now selling (1kw to 7kw) is not problem, pattern is same.

As he himself sad to 1 visitor, we all can see from video what he was using and to make same "hardware", but real deal is in that alternator. That is not just random car alternator hooked up and lets go. Something was changed in it. Only thing i can think of is that he made it to be permanent alternator by adding magnets.
Alternator, inverter and how are wires hooked up, are so far mystery.

Since last post was about 1.5 years ago, i would like to use this opportunity to ask didi someone found out something new, maybe tested generator? I personally tried to make it, but it did not worked with just random alternator hooked up.

Thaelin

You can seriously do better than a car alternator as per a repair shop they are a very bad and lossy generator. Consider the design for a wind generator instead.  You could still use a coil to make the magnetic field for it and by that control the amount of output as you would in a car unit.