Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fletcher

Quote from: MarkE on April 26, 2014, 04:51:54 AMThat's all great fun, except:

The sausages you ask for are laid before you daily in the form of the known science, tested countless times that gravity is a conservative field.

Yes Mark .. the sausages I seek work both ways, as you well know - proof for a PPM .. OR .. for a plausible way to fake his wheels & their performance - the only plausible way to fake these performances that I know of using materials but not technology of his day (not seen by me but heard described [from what I consider a very reliable source]) is to use a Stirling engine & hidden fuel supply that requires replenishment - the problem being that Stirling engines weren't invented & patented until a hundred years later [1816] .. AND .. if Bessler had used a primitive Stirling analogue then why didn't he just sell that new type of engine for profit rather than conceal it as a ruse for a PMM ?

QuoteThe burden of proof for extraordinary claims is on the claimant, or in this case you as the Devil's advocate arguing for the extraordinary claimant.  As long as gravity remains persistently a conservative field, Bessler's claims of a perpetual gravity wheel remain extraordinary claims against established known science.

Yes Mark .. I know that argument very well having fallen back on it myself many times over many years [it's an easy fall back position] - discussion is shut down, & the message becomes stale, seemingly delivered by a one-trick-pony - personally I'd like to see discussion promoted here where someone like gurangax gets a fair chance to openly discuss their ideas & perhaps present evidence of any claims made - yes, I also have seen & recognize the same patterns that emerge here countless times, but I have also seen the same very predictable responses from the bleaches, delivered with little or no grace.

QuoteThe maid's testimony corroborates a conventional view.  No speculation of extraordinary events or circumstances is required to accept her account.  Speculation or extraordinary events and/or circumstances is required to discount her account. 

No one contradicted the maid by for example testifying that she was not present in the adjacent room turning the crank when she claimed she did.

http://www.orffyre.com/chronology.html

On 28th November Bessler's maid, Anne Rosine Mauersbergerin, testifies to authorities that Bessler's wheels had all been turned manually by Bessler, his wife, his brother Gottfried and herself. She claimed the turning was carried out by a small crank in an adjoining room. She claimed the posts had been hollowed out and contained a long and thin piece of iron with a barb at the bottom which was attached to the shaft journal.

The maids accusations were discredited and the charges were dismissed. A long and difficult relationship existed between Mauersbergerin and Bessler and there is suggestion that she did not act alone in her accusations (Gartner). Bessler's reputation is permenantly damaged.

Bessler destroys all documents, drawings and models that describe and prove his secret, in fear of it being stolen upon his arrest.

gurangax

I have calculated the torque generation and sure enough the result is a runner. I dont think that Bessler even do the math.

-regards

TinselKoala

Do we really think that Bessler's maid was clever enough to figure out a possible faking method, if that method wasn't actually used? I doubt that, even more than I doubt that gurangax actually has any real devices built.

TinselKoala

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 07:15:45 AM
I have calculated the torque generation and sure enough the result is a runner. I dont think that Bessler even do the math.

-regards

Feel free to show your working.

Note that if you do your math correctly and haven't made any mistakes, and you are using ordinary common physics.... you cannot reach an overunity result. On the other hand, if your normal math and physics leads to an overunity result, you have erred somewhere.

This is Ibison's Law, and it has never been known to be violated.

gurangax

Bessler said this

"It must, simply put, just revolve, without being wound-up, through the principle of 'excess weight'"

im not sure if the translation is correct but I will say it works by principle of weight shifting giving the excess torque which drives it.

-regards