Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: sarkeizen on June 02, 2014, 09:11:02 PM
Shut.  The FUCK. Up. 

It was actually an exercise left for the reader.  Yes what I made WAS an assertion but if you had learned logic from somewhere other than the internet you would have realized that not every assertion IS an argument.

But now I guess it's on...

Are you saying that Miles Mathis use of "steps" to demonstrate that Pi=4 (Effectively this:http://jamiehubball.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/tumblr_lbxrvck4pk1qbylvso1_400.png?w=549) is correct?

Quote from: MathisWe can draw eight steps or 64 steps or an infinity of steps, and it will not change a thing.

Is this a correct way to find the length of the arc?

Also notice how I take time to get you to put your thesis in words we agree upon before I kick the living crap out of it.  A habit you might want to pick up.

Do you disagree with Mathis's statement of, "we can draw eight steps or 64 steps or an infinity of steps, and it will not change a thing?  If you disagree with his statement, then please show how the perimeter changes after each step.  Your method for finding the length of the arc is not applicable for a circular path with a time variable.

Al-right, then once again let me get your thesis in words before we begin, as I previously did with the car race.  Do you think pi is a dimensionless constant?  Also, do you think the circumference is only a length and/or only a distance in a circular path with a time element?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
Oooh baiting!!!  It's a fun game for all on the internet.  You assert that I make false claims.  Where is your proof?  Oopsie daisy!!!

My proof is your lack of references, your lack of mathematical rebuttals, and your lack of scientific rebuttals to back up your assertions.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 09:53:38 PM

Is this a correct way to find the length of the arc?

Also notice how I take time to get you to put your thesis in words we agree upon before I kick the living crap out of it.  A habit you might want to pick up.

Do you disagree with Mathis's statement of, "we can draw eight steps or 64 steps or an infinity of steps, and it will not change a thing?  If you disagree with his statement, then please show how the perimeter changes after each step.  Your method for finding the length of the arc is not applicable for a circular path with a time variable.

Al-right, then once again let me get your thesis in words before we begin, as I previously did with the car race.  Do you think pi is a dimensionless constant?  Also, do you think the circumference is only a length and/or only a distance in a circular path with a time element?

Gravock
LOL.  "Pee Wee's Playhouse" went off the air but you give us this.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 09:56:32 PM
My proof is your lack of references, your lack of mathematical rebuttals, and your lack of scientific rebuttals to back up your assertions.

Gravock
LOL.  Your statements are all ... wait for it ... assertions!