Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

The way to judge a success in this instance will be to short-circuit the device for a few hours,disconnect,let re-equilibrate for an hour or so then measure if voltage climbed back up.a resting voltage that falls down to 0.1 with little or no current in its burst-discharge curve or less is a fail and has either a leak or is insufficiently saturated in H2. 1) KOH or NaOH will do fine in 1M conc. 2) put electrodes close-ish for max current,a cm or two apart.3) shiny Pt anodes are useless,you must use use black Pt.smash that conductivity cell carefully(I did,no regrets) 4) DO NOT STIR ANYTHING) 5) a few ml space for H2 is fine.we want to rid the device of as much air as possible.if you can pipe in H2 through the device periodicly or continuously slowly it is best.6) currents are in bursts,depending how much is drawn,you can leak a small steady current at the same or less rate than recharge rate.it depends on how much surface area you crammed into electrodes. 7) not in KOH or in NaOH under H2 no ways. 8) cathodize the Ag and Pt seperately in the device itself if you can using a Pt wire prong with nice big current through it.remove the wire and immediately begin piping H2 through.I used to just dump Al foil into the device to generate H2 and push air out but you must then use fairly con NaOH otherwise it takes too long.if you attatch Al foil to the electrodes its even better for reduction of oxides plus saturation of Pt.

profitis

I forgot your question number 9 mr pomodoro: this is impossible unless 1)the device is leaking(air will be sucked in).2) too much air was trapped in the device when sealed,creates a vaccuum and may pop a hole in the weakest part of the device container.3) Ag was insufficiently reduced to Ag metal prior to experiment.piping H2 through the device slowly,periodicly and out a small rubber or plastic valve is best option for those who have H2 lying around in cylinders.be sure to leak it out outside or the next time you light a cigarette will be your last.

profitis

At its very best.for a highly blackened Pt anode and Ag cathode and totaly leak-proof system you can expect up to 6milliamps or more/cm2 in bursts of a few seconds inbetween mr pomodoro.

pomodoro

I prefer not to have aluminate in solution. Now, I think the cell may work as follows. Pt black absorbs H2 and concentrates it. A concentration cell is formed, causing Ag to produce H2. As H2 builds up, voltage and current drop. When disconnected, H2 from Ag floats back up and voltage rises again, ready to repeat cycle. I can't see any need for catalytic   spillover!

profitis

Lol but thats also catalytic spillover.its repeatable.carbon is the usual substrate for spillover.