Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

The question is, has it been proved?

If we do not know the effect of it being in a lead box, then we are only guessing as to whether it is 100% reversible.

You have studied this, you tell me the evidence that supports your view that it violates Kelvin.

profitis

Do some research mr hardcastle.See if you can theoretically disprove it.search every angle because if you can't theoreticly disprove it then ones confidence in it goes high.all the cells which I've built work just fine.I guess the only way to really prove anything regarding a 2lot discrepency to oneself is to physically build, test,retest,retest etc. Do you have a lab at your disposal phil?

Philip Hardcastle

Profitis, I have no interest in repeating what you have done, my business is thermionic power and its roll out, your interest is Karpen, but what you intend to do with what you believe works is not clear.

I am making tiny cells to power Cochlears using body temperature, and other technology (20th August) to enable large scale power production at higher temperatures. For what it is worth I can tell you that if you can build a tiny sealed Karpen cell for a few dollars that works forever, but only at a few mW, it is still a worthwhile product, can you do that?

The devices I am providing to Cochlears and others will cost about $100 per mW, so you could beat me if yours is small, sealed and eternal with a ticket price of $50.

profitis

No I'm just looking for a nice comfortable job mr hardcastle.preferably overseas america,uk.I don't have the cash for development, rollouts.I'l be in my element in a well equiped lab and go ballistic with my ideas.I think your going at the right practical angle now with high temperature thermionics as opposed to the uncertain power density of the yet-to-be-made quenco.I've seen karpen cells of similar power as your battery but I'm only just touching the surface of the whole pandora box here.there's too many possibilities.

Philip Hardcastle

Hi Profitis, sorry I cannot offer you a job, but please feel free to keep in touch with me off this site.

The issues with built quentrons were not that of total failure, they in fact achieved a part success, but we have had to go back to the drawing board to understand why the quenco in tunneling mode did not perform as Sebithenco did in ballistic vacuum, the answer was very subtle and way beyond this thread, but briefly it was about asymmetry that was not effective when using a graphene barrier, we have fixed that now. I will put together a paper on the subject for arxiv after we have completed all the PCT patents, quantum physics is a very strange beast and it (the quenco story) should make interesting reading.

Regards
Phil