Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

If you put any of the karpens under nitrogen then very negligible current will flow.you have to make sure of no dissolved oxygen if you try this.karpen himself put them under argon and showed grossly negligible current compared to oxygen OR hydrogen atmospheres.catalytic SPILLOVER (google) will only happen with actively chemisorbed (google)gases.

pomodoro

I'll devote some time from wed next week constructing one of these cells and test the voltage & current in O2, Ar, and H2 atmospheres. I'm still going to check gold as well, want to check its potential vs pt in deoxygenated dil sulfuric.

profitis

Exellent mr pomodoro.we can make history right here right now,the path is clear.we have only one thing to prove: that textbook catalyst spillover can be totaly spontaneously reversable.

pomodoro

Mr profitis , for the top electrode of your requested test with hydrogen, the expected EH at 25C is 0-0.059log(pH21/2/[H+]) which satd. with H2 would have p=1, but the distant electrode has p=0, any idea of the potential there before any hydrogen reaches it?

profitis

The Ag electrode will have a voltage less than the standard on platinized platinum 0.828V in 1M OH- ion solution mr pomodoro. Probably around 0.2V for the silver electrode directly due to hydrogen galvanic OVERPOTENTIAL on an Ag hydrogen electrode.