Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Secret Of Back EMF

Started by TommeyLReed, August 12, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Rather than "shorting" the input to the capacitors,
why not disconnect the capacitors instead?

By shorting the kickback the magnetic field which
is producing it is prolonged within the motor.  It
may be that is what is reducing the motor speed and
causing a higher than normal current flow.

In some pulse operated motors a diode is placed
across the motor leads to "short" the kickback
which actually increases motor efficiency by
prolonging the current produced magnetic field.

forest

Ok. I really WANT somebody experienced to clear the difference and explain this topic.
For my simple mind there are two effects in play : let's call the first one " backEMF" rather COUNTER-EMF and the second one rather FLYBACK SPIKE. Am I right ?
CounterEMF is what I see as effect of self-inductance motors coils and I heard it limits the voltage applied to motor coils, because it is in oposite to applied power source voltage polarity.

Is this is correct then :

1. How is that everytime it fights against applied power ? Is that a matter of  arrangements of coil ?
2. What would happen if counterEMF in motor coils will be very small ? Would that burn out wires inside motor ?

MarkE

Hopefully this diagram will clear things up.

tinman

Quote from: forest on August 14, 2014, 06:40:49 AM
Ok. I really WANT somebody experienced to clear the difference and explain this topic.
For my simple mind there are two effects in play : let's call the first one " backEMF" rather COUNTER-EMF and the second one rather FLYBACK SPIKE. Am I right ?
CounterEMF is what I see as effect of self-inductance motors coils and I heard it limits the voltage applied to motor coils, because it is in oposite to applied power source voltage polarity.

Is this is correct then :

1. How is that everytime it fights against applied power ? Is that a matter of  arrangements of coil ?
2. What would happen if counterEMF in motor coils will be very small ? Would that burn out wires inside motor ?
BackEMF(counter EMF) limits the voltage in the motor coils(as you call them forest),and thus limits the current. The lower the Back EMF,the higher the current draw.

Inductive kickback(or fly back) is when a powered inductor has it's power source cut off quickly(becomes open circuit).The current wants to maintain its flow as the magnetic field around the inductor collapses. Now while the voltage potential inverts from powered to non powered across the inductor,the current flow remains in the same direction. This is the very reason the Bendini ssg has the charge battery negative hooked to the run battery positive,as the positive becomes the negative potential when the inductor becomes open(transistor becomes open).

From what i can make out in Tommeys setup(a bit hard without a schematic),is the reason the motor bogs down when he shorts out the caps,is because he has created a continual loop in the motors inductors(coils).This being the case,the current has no where to go but back into the coils,and this would maintain the magnetic field around the coils,and in turn would be what is bogging the motor down,and drawing the extra current. Inductive kickback(fly back) is not free energy,but is what is left over from the supplied power that the motor(and all its losses) didnt use(convert).

tinman

Quote from: TommeyLReed on August 13, 2014, 12:44:37 PM
Hello all,

If you think Back EMF is not something special, look what happens when you use a transformer and DC pulse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5CLgjmd4c

Tom
Tom-you made an inverter.
And it's inductive kick back or fly back-not back EMF.