Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AuroraTek demonstrates overunity transformer at TeslaTech 2014

Started by rukiddingme, August 14, 2014, 12:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

MarkE

Quote from: rukiddingme on August 15, 2014, 02:06:23 AM
Can't find a way to delete a post. Any help?

Thanks.
Once it is more than a day old it is there for keeps:  No changes, no deletions.

TinselKoala

This topic deserves further discussion anyway.

Why do the moderators at PESN give time and space to Alek and his bogus claims and failed promises and irrelevant demonstrations, when he is clearly not using his equipment properly and cannot justify his measurements with actual calibrations or explanations as to his choice of settings, while at the same time PESN is  _actively suppressing_ my microQEG demonstrations, even to the point of calling my videos hoaxes and frauds and outright lying about my motivations in presenting them?

Huh? Why is that? If even +one person+ pays attention to my videos and decides to wait until Jamie produces an actual self-runner... that is ten thousand dollars saved, at least, right there. Since James will never produce said self-runner. Yet by denying their readers access to the links and the discussions of the QEG and microQEG that _only_ take place here, on R-G and on the video pages themselves, PESN is functionally complicit in causing group after group to order cores from Torelco before having any proof at all that they will actually self-run, and before they understand the points about reactive power, "OU in VARs", resonant tanks and so forth that I and Farmhand have been demonstrating.

By the way.. Farmhand... I am really excited about your replication of Supernova Mode ! As far as I can tell you and I are the only ones to have demonstrated something like this in our _true_ Tesla-inspired resonant tuned circuit wireless power transmission systems. I would love to see other demonstrations of the same effect from other wireless power experimenters.