Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

I too doubt that signal generator power is a problem.  When in doubt: measure.  I wish that you would reconsider how you measure the power in your simulation as using well-established and reliable measurement technique is not difficult and would give results that leave little room for dispute.

Marsing

Quote from: mscoffman on August 19, 2014, 01:29:01 PM
magpwr,

While I am very impressed with the circuit;

Your use of the function generator is injecting ~18 Watts of power (now, more than is coming in from power supply)
into the circuit and may be distorting your view of the total circuit input power, it's hard to say. I think this is unrealistic
in the real world. What I would do is substitute an RC capacitor for the right hand part of the circuit and duplicate what
is left, then construct your proposed real FET driver circuits while only sampling the function generator, then show the
outcome of the two halves circuit waveform is nearly identical. This way your power supply will be effectively supplying
all the power used by the circuit.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Hi, mscoffman and all,

i think, power that considered entering to the system is power after R 22 ohm, and only a fraction of time, lets say there is Rx =2 ohm ( hope no negative resistance, tricky, confusing).

V =20;  Rt = 24 ohm ;i = v/rt =0.833 A ; then  FG power = 16.6 W 
power that considered entering to system is only :
VRX := 2 * 0.87 := 1.666 Volt ;  P := 1.666 * 0.883 := 1.48 W;
then 6 % of 1.48 W :=  0.088 watt; (averange),

please correct me poynt99 and all,

magpwr, please post scope shot that show both output of FG with F=10hz dcycle=10 % RL= 1 kohm, only FG and OSC, no other circuits, i would like to see the wave form to ensure myself how this FG generate pulse. thanks

MarkE

The switching transistors are IGBTs.  No DC current flows between the gates and other terminals.  There is capacitive coupling between the gate and and other terminals that passes current when the emitter terminals (upper IGBTs) or collector terminals (lower IGBTs) swing.  Unlike the Rosemary Ainslie circuit where sustained oscillations caused substantial sustained gate current, MagPwr's waveforms do not oscillate.  Charge transfers on either side of the pulse edge.  The total power in the present configuration is down around 7mW of which only a portion goes towards the load.

magpwr

Quote from: Marsing on August 19, 2014, 11:02:49 PM
Hi, mscoffman and all,

i think, power that considered entering to the system is power after R 22 ohm, and only a fraction of time, lets say there is Rx =2 ohm ( hope no negative resistance, tricky, confusing).

V =20;  Rt = 24 ohm ;i = v/rt =0.833 A ; then  FG power = 16.6 W 
power that considered entering to system is only :
VRX := 2 * 0.87 := 1.666 Volt ;  P := 1.666 * 0.883 := 1.48 W;
then 6 % of 1.48 W :=  0.088 watt; (averange),

please correct me poynt99 and all,

magpwr, please post scope shot that show both output of FG with F=10hz dcycle=10 % RL= 1 kohm, only FG and OSC, no other circuits, i would like to see the wave form to ensure myself how this FG generate pulse. thanks

hi Marsing,

I have attached the image of your unique request just this once for the purpose of clarifying any doubts.

Since i'm down with a flu bug today and already seen  the doctor which is just 10minutes walk away from my location.
I am now free for the whole day today else i would be free only after 4pm. :D

magpwr

hi everyone,

I have intentionally changed both resistors which is connected to IGBT's to  75 Ohms.
This is the "worst case scenario" in order to maintain similar output using 22 Ohms or 47 Ohms resistor using 20volts at FG. :)

This crazy approach should not be attempted for actual experiment. :D

I have also attached version 6.1 using 1 Amp fuse which is connected to 6.6volts supply.The life span of the 1Amp fuse is less than 9ms. :D