Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Why do people persist in reporting power measurements from oscilloscope channels that are AC COUPLED?

Magpwr: Here, I have a FE device for you to measure. Just one thing though: Before you make your measurements, I need you to put these 0.1 uF capacitors in series with your oscilloscope probes. All your power computations on my circuit must be made with scope probes with these capacitors in series.

What do you say?

(I see that for the latest shot you have changed the coupling. Good. So what's the explanation for using AC coupling initially, then changing to DC coupling for this last shot?)

MarkE

Quote from: magpwr on August 16, 2014, 02:24:21 AM
hi MarkE,

I just want to be honest i really don't know how to explain the full theories as i merely tried to duplicate the original experiment which i started around 2 weeks back .

This experiment was done in the 80s and i simply applied the same in the virtual environment for fun at first.But surprised me when it produced interesting results.

I have attached the most important but boring 80s video -"Eric Dollard Transverse and Longitudinal Wave"  -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnCUBKgnnc

This link was recommended by Chinese developer Ming Cao found on Page 277 Latest version of PJKBOOK.PDF (May 2014 edition)

I have attached my not so interesting version 1.0 experiment once more using sine-wave 100watt output/60watt input. 1.6x ou.

Please put an E element with a gain of one as a differential voltage sense across the light bulb load.  Insert  a current sense resistor in series with the bulb.  Follow that resistor with an E element with gain set to 1/RCURRENT SENSE.  DC couple those E element outputs to your scope  Once the voltage and current look sane, then connect a X1 multiplier to get your instantaneous power.

magpwr

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 16, 2014, 04:00:37 AM
Why do people persist in reporting power measurements from oscilloscope channels that are AC COUPLED?

Magpwr: Here, I have a FE device for you to measure. Just one thing though: Before you make your measurements, I need you to put these 0.1 uF capacitors in series with your oscilloscope probes. All your power computations on my circuit must be made with scope probes with these capacitors in series.

What do you say?

(I see that for the latest shot you have changed the coupling. Good. So what's the explanation for using AC coupling initially, then changing to DC coupling for this last shot?)

hi TinselKoala,

Thanks for spotting that one.I have re attached the waveform shown in scope with AC setting.I was playing around with settings and forget about it.
Damm i got have that lunch-I need to charge. :D

can you draw me basic capacitor connection to probe.I am unable to think clearly now.

d3x0r

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 16, 2014, 04:00:37 AM

In this case there should be no effective difference... there is no DC bias; and the AC auto-decay leveling won't have long enough to decay to matter... it's a high frequency resonant signal anyway... it would result in biasing the signal toward 0 slightly... which would be more conservative than DC coupling anyway?

@magpwr
it's the same, because one module is as good as 4 because all 4 does is have more resonant tanks inbetween to resonate the same sort of energy... it's lower current because you don't have to feed so many resonant tanks.
At least in simulators; they do not indicate the same growth that eric demonstrated... and there's no guarantee there wasn't someone off camera that was making an adjustment as he walked up the chain; given his attitude I would doubt this, but if there is a growth in reality then the math that the simulators are based on will not show it.  There's no reason that power oscillating in the end won't also feed back to the start in the 4 module circuit. 

There is a difference between your circuit and Eric's though.... The coils in the middle are a parallel coil... which should be 1/2 the total inductance... (1/L1+1/L2 where L1=L2... 1/Lt = 2/L1 ...   2*Lt = L1 ...  Lt = 1/2 L1    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_and_parallel_circuits#Inductors_2 )
http://youtu.be/6BnCUBKgnnc?t=26m55s

There were other LMD experiments I saw that they put them on the same core... which also isn't the same as 2 inductors in parallel.

magpwr

Quote from: d3x0r on August 16, 2014, 04:38:31 AM
In this case there should be no effective difference... there is no DC bias; and the AC auto-decay leveling won't have long enough to decay to matter... it's a high frequency resonant signal anyway... it would result in biasing the signal toward 0 slightly... which would be more conservative than DC coupling anyway?

@magpwr
it's the same, because one module is as good as 4 because all 4 does is have more resonant tanks inbetween to resonate the same sort of energy... it's lower current because you don't have to feed so many resonant tanks.
At least in simulators; they do not indicate the same growth that eric demonstrated... and there's no guarantee there wasn't someone off camera that was making an adjustment as he walked up the chain; given his attitude I would doubt this, but if there is a growth in reality then the math that the simulators are based on will not show it.  There's no reason that power oscillating in the end won't also feed back to the start in the 4 module circuit. 

There is a difference between your circuit and Eric's though.... The coils in the middle are a parallel coil... which should be 1/2 the total inductance... (1/L1+1/L2 where L1=L2... 1/Lt = 2/L1 ...   2*Lt = L1 ...  Lt = 1/2 L1    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_and_parallel_circuits#Inductors_2 )
http://youtu.be/6BnCUBKgnnc?t=26m55s

There were other LMD experiments I saw that they put them on the same core... which also isn't the same as 2 inductors in parallel.

hi d3x0r,

I have previously  tried applying 2 inductors(1mH x 2) in parallel as shown in original video and  using 1 inductor(500uH) both gave exact same output.There is no difference even the output frequency shows the same.

But comes to current handling which likely be better using 2 inductor in actual experiment or use bifilar approach to increase current handling capability besides worrying about the core.

I did tweak inductor value to find the best output.From experiment i found that using 1mH inductor would need less current at input.

----------------------------------------------------
In the meantime i am also working on Don Smith China replication-

I have just completed my largest PCB creation in my home to date.
I have attached the Circuit board which will mount 6 x CREE IGBT 1200volts ,180khz...235khz signal generator and power supply for 3" toroid which will provide 6 x isolated 20volts to all the 6 x FOD3180 isolated IGBT driver via voltage regulator 7820. :D

I have attached both original photos and my version for the 6XIGBT Driver. ;D ;D ;D

Waiting out for liquid tin to arrive to give this board a good shine. :D

I still need to figure out the last headache a custom assembled field capacitor with a high "Q" in my head with Teflon,toroid,copper sheet.