Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhysicsProfessor

Kator01

thanks Jimboot for this Video ( Dan Davidson)

found this here but quite expensive

http://www.abebooks.de/Proceedings-1990-International-Tesla-Symposium-Colorado/4076734668/bd

If someone has a copy of the proceedings or knows where to have free access to this document it would be
very helpful for further studies.

Kator01

gotoluc

Well, it now looks like the shorted coil to core was fooling me. I've re-isolated the cores and re-wound the coils and now it operates just like a normal Generator. So now shorting one coil when the other is 1 Ohm loaded no longer drops the input power, it actually increases the input!

The only thing that does decrease the input power is by adding the cores to the unloaded coil base which I demonstrated in my last video.
However, as pointed out by dragon at EF, the cores are coupling the opposite pole (drill plate) on that side of the C core which relieves the rotor to core drag.
We may say great that's still a saving but it's not, since if I remove the 1 Ohm load the prime mover input is lowered by that amount and if I connect the load once again, there's close to 6 watts increase to input to deliver 5 watts to the 1 Ohm load.
So it now seems there's nothing out of the ordinary going on in this Bitt version of the Ramadan device.

I'll be resuming my tests on the thngr's simple version.

Luc

PhysicsProfessor

Again, thanks for laying out the empirical facts (no matter how it turns out!), Luc.  This is how we make progress IMO, doing experiments, laying out the results.

thngr

New design:
some shorted coils of the rator reflect magnetic flux and redirect them to C cores to each other or the rator short circuited the flux.(magnetic flux can not chance while there in a shorted coil) But half of the coils shorted.
old design at the left side of the picture has no capability to redirect every bit of magnetic flux thus produce very little current.