Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: Jimboot on January 27, 2015, 06:48:33 PM

I'm thinking vertical now. Grum said it lowered his input cost

Dear Jim.

I was vertical !! Going horizontal shaved off 40 mA of the primary drive current. I like being horizontal, zzzzzz !!  :)

Cheers Grum.

ooop's I see now tis a matter of perception. Disc or Shaft !!  :)

Jimboot

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on January 28, 2015, 07:41:26 PM
Your vertical is my horizontal and i've decided to go vertical which is your horizontal...get it... :P
You are going by from the shaft point of view...i'm going by from the plane of rotation point of view... ;)
Cheers
lol - we're on the same page then

prochiro

Hello All

We have seen that the bucking coils can react with produced waves and a disc of magnets. They also react to a small running motor close by and really react to the scalarbeamer. For those that want to see something really strange see the following for magnet details and check out what a scalarbeamer does to this system, POWER.

http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/SCALARBEAMER.htm

Prochiro

Jimboot

Hey MCR BIG decrease in input cost by having my axle vertical[/size] :) has halved the power required for same speeds.[/size]