Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dynamic spiral motor animation.

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 22, 2006, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

The flux demo above is based on TOMI technology, with one major difference...

In the TOMI concept the plan was to use inertia to overcome the stick point.
(a bad idea from what I've seen in my tests)

Rather only harness the repulsive force and then have the armature magnet fall from the fields reach.

Info on TOMI tech...
http://www.keelynet.com/energy/tomibild.htm

The following animation is based on my expirements with the TOMI track design.

Things to keep in mind:
-each stator magnet is actually 2 magnets with a track between them
-the blue circles on the tention arms are cylinder magnets in top view
-the stator wheel has uniderrectional gearing so the tention arms and
repultion forces are prevented from back spinning the wheel.

(Once again only harness the repultion force)

dean_mcgowan

I was thinking that if he spiral rotor had 3 arms instead of 2 would that provide more force to push it past the lock or would it just be the same net repulsion from the 2 combined arms as the third encountered the locking point?

\                     /
   \               /
      \         /
         \   /
           |
           |
           |
           |

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on September 25, 2006, 09:44:34 PM
I was thinking that if he spiral rotor had 3 arms instead of 2 would that provide more force to push it past the lock or would it just be the same net repulsion from the 2 combined arms as the third encountered the locking point?

Unfortunately I dont know yet... Someone will have to test the idea, but I will say there is little chance of that occuring without a EM forces helping. The reason I believe it cant be that easy is: if indeed 2 magnets in travel can pull the third in to the repulsive flux field then the device would have no mechanical resistance, meaning it would spin up to its max RPM without any introduction of force. Its just not realistic.

energyman8

Hello Dingus,

What are you using to draw the models you are thinking of?

They look great!

Regards,

Eman8
Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? ;D

Gregory

Dingus,

You are a man, who don't ignore mechanics, and has some sense of combination. These are needed.
You can post here bravely anything what you want, or you can open another topic inside Magnet motors. (Maybe that will be better?)

What do you think, How much money needed to build properly something like the mim? I'm interested about that.

Yeah, this tomi based stuff also interesting. I guess, it will have some back effects at the end of the process, and right after, while the reset happens. But in this form, it is an untested idea, so far when I know right...
If my undertstanding is correct, I think it's not too important how many arms the design have. If it works, it also must work with only one flip-flopping arm. They repeat the same movement, except one case.

On the face of it,  I can see only one more possibility: To set the arms in different positions to each other, so they always stay in different points of interaction, and perhaps this can be helpful, when a single back effect happens.

And also, What do you use to make the animations?

Thanks,