Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dynamic spiral motor animation.

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 22, 2006, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: energyman8 on September 26, 2006, 02:12:51 AM
Hello Dingus,

What are you using to draw the models you are thinking of?

They look great!

Regards,

Eman8

All examples were animated in Macromedia Flash 5.0
It deffinitely assists in flushing out an idea and conveying it to others.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Greg & Gregory on September 26, 2006, 09:42:34 AM

What do you think, How much money needed to build properly something like the mim? I'm interested about that.

Well it would be more expensive for me to build it then for others, because I no longer have access to the metal shop or tools.  :'( Sadly that was all siezed by a crooked buisness associate last year. I would assume for someone with a full shop to use, it would cost about 10-100 thousand dollars US. With the first 10 thousand one could build the first linear and loop prototypes and get a feel for the potential output in different configurations. The rest of the money would be spent in R&D and proper testing to create the best possible over efficientcy for the system. If anyone gets that far, makes sure you got another 20-200 thousand dollars for legal fees and funding scientific validation.

Thanks again for all the kind words G&G. I recently came to a decision that I couldn't be disappointed in Steven Marks for not sharing designs he knew worked if I wasn't willing to share designs that I only believe will work. The only thing I care about now is making sure the technology is developed and made availible to consumers. Never again will I worry about things like patents or money. I hope that makes sense to all the other hobbiest and inventors reading this, because I want to see this revolution come with in my lifetime. Doing it outside the buerocratic system and making it free for all will be the only way that will happen. (UEC corp shows us all what happens when you worry about patents and money)

That is why I have the upmost respect for overunity.com as it is a way to publish ideas and prove they were published before the ideas were patented, thereby making all unpatented ideas posted here "open source" projects.

~Dingus

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: morpheous1777 on September 23, 2006, 02:56:42 AM
sprain motor
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Paul_Harry_Sprain_magnet_motor

just looking at mim-lrg.gif and i was just wondering couldn't you use the same kick out ring (or slightly modified version) on the torbay device and get rid of the kick up and just kick it out, is it using the same principle as torbay ??

Ive got torbay on my brain (just read that 100+ topic about it) i could be wrong, but its just a thought  :)

WOW!!!  :o

After further reading of the torbay thread I now understand what you mean and will begin designing the concept soon.
While the torbay device has to use power to lift the stator magnets high above the flux ring with this slight design modification it could push them out in a pendulum type design. Thats a great way to apply the idea to other designs.

hmmmmmm....

I have a lot of animation/FEMM work to do this weekend.  :-\

Thanks again for the great input...

dean_mcgowan

Dingus,

If you get a spare moment can you please take a look at my "vortex magnet motor" design and see if you can do the FEMM for it too. I have no idea how to use that system but would be very interested in your feedback.

Cheers,

Dean

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on September 26, 2006, 07:29:43 PM
Dingus,

If you get a spare moment can you please take a look at my "vortex magnet motor" design and see if you can do the FEMM for it too. I have no idea how to use that system but would be very interested in your feedback.

Cheers,

Dean

Sadly FEMM only models 2d planar equations, so it would be impossiblt to model your vortex concept. As for my feed back, after veiwing the configuration of the armature spiralled  magnets, it would appear that your motor can only go one cycle before energy is extracted from the system to push the top most magnet stack past the cog point. In short I dont believe the concept will work yet with out using an electromagnet =( Perhaps you should look in to Dr Minato and his spiral magnet geometry to see how you can use the same concepts in a conjuction with your design. I do like how you stacked the magnets inside the cone but I feel it would work beter it the magnets were being added 0-360 and not from top to bottom. It is a very interesting design though, that will be keeping my eye on...

Good Luck on all your tests!
Hope to hear more about your findings soon!