Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Rick, there is a lot of bad baggage related to the whole JB universe.  You are a spin-off from that universe.  Like the animation done in 2010 for your Idaho conference showing a 10-coiler configuration swapping back and forth between battery banks with the alleged excess energy being used to drive a big inverter to power a house.  That's complete nonsense, a lie.

You talk about "learning amazing stuff."  Someone that is determined could spend a few days watching the right YouTube clips, and they would learn way more about pulse motors as compared to going to one of your conferences.

You are here to sell, and if you are on Amazon there are unrestricted comments by people on all the products they have for sale.  You want to buy a few 4 TB external hard drives and there are 20 models available?  You read the comments to get feedback from real people, and there is always a mix of experience and knowledge to be found there.

So I am just giving you my short evaluation of the types of conferences that you are selling, just like the comments on Amazon or even IMDB.

Anybody that wants to experiment with a pulse motor is fine by me and I encourage them to.  I would also encourage them to build their own.  Ultimately a pulse motor is pretty useless after you have played with it.  There are no "amazing things" about it.  And that's where some feedback from people like me is useful for the whole community.  There are too many superlatives in your sales pitch for your conference, and the truth is that you are "selling" ordinary vanilla electronic circuits and portraying them as something they are not.

MileHigh

rickfriedrich

Well thank you. Your other comment was good so I was perplexed. But I was mostly referring to someone else.
I wouldn't be in this work if I wasn't helping people as they request. I want everyone to know this. I spent 3 years in this work volunteering my time and energy for this community without making any money to cover my time. I only started Renaissance because people demanded that we give them something. I created my own products as people asked for them and not because I was pushing some products on people. I turn more people away from buying things than I do encouraging people to buy them. In 8 years we have only offered what people ask for, including meetings. The meetings also give people a chance to connect with each other and this can be the most important aspect about them. Usually some very interesting people come and participate and end up revealing important things. But we also do a workshop and some people just want to come and have someone help them to assemble an interesting kit. That is all fine and we are there for them as well. We are doing what we can. We do not have everything for everyone. So if it is old to some genius guy then fine. Show us a better way. But the insults are old. We dealt long ago with such childishness on the forums. I think the world is much further along than that kind of talk now.

MileHigh

You want to do something really radical at your conference for the pulse motor build?  Challenge your builders to measure the power in and power out into the charging battery.  Let them all calculate the efficiency of their pulse motors.  Give them an hour to do that.  The assumption is that very few of them will be able to do it.  Then you teach them how to properly measure the power-out vs. power in.  Show them how to do the most basic, most obvious measurement metric for their pulse motors.

How come something as basic as that is never discussed at your conferences?  Don't you think people would want to know what the charging power and charging efficiency of their pulse motor is?

vasik041

Quoteteach them how to properly measure the power-out vs. power in.

that is too radical  ;D

rickfriedrich

No, you speak from ignorance. That doesn't mean that I am not listening to you. I don't have anything to do with JB for a few years now. I got burned there and it is too complicated to get into. But you don't know what happened and you are not correct in your assumptions of me.
As for what Bits did with the 10 coiler in that meeting that was his own thing that he claimed and has to live with. I found out later the next day that very thing that the swapper was not what I had asked for and that the batteries were half drained. The 10 coiler was not running in the sweetspot and was only drawing 2A total which was not what it was made to run. These associations did cost me a lot of time and money. So I acknowledge this problems in the past. But a few bad experiences does not mean the rest of everything is that way. And yes, a pulse motor by itself is nothing of an improvement over constant current. But our circuits are not merely that. And in fact I did drive my 26" boat on just two battery banks that I swapped around for two years using our motor and circuits. I compared it to a regular forklift motor. I spent a lot of time in all that to really see the comparison. I gave rides at the second convention and showed it all. At the first one that same motor ran on 10A 36V my rider lawnmower which I drove in on. That was no joke either. I have used these systems for years. Yes Michael and I have agreed that these are older systems of Robert Adams and even others before him, but we are showing now that they are not merely what you all assume they are. There is a lot more that you can do with them than charge big battery banks and get more out than you put in through the batteries... Someone like you is close minded because of problems you see with some personalities that have come and gone. Maybe that is legitimate as you have been burned or something. I don't know. I don't sell products on Amazon and so I don't know what you are talking about. As for what people can learn on Youtube I'm all for it. We have done that also. No one is telling you you have to go to the meetings. But you are not welcome to bark at me for making them available to those who have asked for them. There are things at the meetings that are not shown on Youtube so you are mistaken. And there are several purposes to the meetings you have not realized. Your comments are therefore obviously intended to divert people rather than be helpful.

Quote from: MileHigh on February 06, 2015, 11:21:39 AM
Rick, there is a lot of bad baggage related to the whole JB universe.  You are a spin-off from that universe.  Like the animation done in 2010 for your Idaho conference showing a 10-coiler configuration swapping back and forth between battery banks with the alleged excess energy being used to drive a big inverter to power a house.  That's complete nonsense, a lie.

You talk about "learning amazing stuff."  Someone that is determined could spend a few days watching the right YouTube clips, and they would learn way more about pulse motors as compared to going to one of your conferences.

You are here to sell, and if you on Amazon there are unrestricted comments by people on all the products they have for sale.  You want to buy a few 4 TB external hard drives and there are 20 models available?  You read the comments to get feedback from real people, and there is always a mix of experience and knowledge to be found there.

So I am just giving you my short evaluation of the types of conferences that you are selling, just like the comments on Amazon or even IMDB.

Anybody that wants to experiment with a pulse motor is fine and I encourage them to.  I would also encourage them to build their own.  Ultimately a pulse motor is pretty useless after you have played with it.  There are no "amazing things" about it.  And that's where some feedback from people like me is useful for the whole community.  There are too many superlatives in your sales pitch for your conference, and the truth is that you are "selling" ordinary vanilla electronic circuits and portraying them as something they are not.

MileHigh