Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy will destroy the nwo elite.

Started by dieter, January 11, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

Quote from: dieter on January 15, 2015, 04:41:00 PM
We do not have the strong radiant energy Tesla was referring to. We have some weak devices. And of course photovoltaics (there was a strong oppisition by the Lobby, in Switzerland this was illegal for decades). And yes indeed, these are the beginnings of the destruction. It is a smooth transition. But there is much more to come. Cold fusion was mentioned, and Thorium. This wave will rise up to a powerful resonance.

It will happen. Vehicles will become independent. Homes will become independent. Energy will be so cheap that all nuclear plants get shut down because they are costy. No more wars for oil or gas.  At some point we'll be able to live anywhere, underground, underwater, in deserts, on the ocean...

Mankind will proceed in evolution and settle the stars.

BR
can you quote tesla, or give the title of the text in which he refers to this radiant energy?

Pirate88179

Quote from: dieter on January 15, 2015, 04:41:00 PM

Mankind will proceed in evolution and settle the stars.

BR

You want to live on a star?  It is just a little bit hot on those stars (Think sun) for humans to be living.  5,505 degrees C is just a bit too hot for my tastes.
Just think of the electric bill for all of the air conditioning?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dieter

Alan, sorry, I don't remember where it was, I've watched hundreds of Tesla doctments... I think it had to do with variable sparkgaps (see also t.t.brown, electron avalanche) and his discovery of longitudinal waves. He was talking about "static current, but not like the weak forces seen whimshurst etc. generators" (well maybe with other words) and I guess he may have referred to atmospheric electricity, that we cannot measure because we are like birds sitting on the HV wire.

It may be so that Tesla realized that the excess Energy from his MAGNIFYING transmitter/receiver was a tiny fraction of the enorous potential of the yet untapped  atmospheric energy.

BR

alejandroguille

Quote from: dieter on January 17, 2015, 08:21:33 AM
Alan, sorry, I don't remember where it was, I've watched hundreds of Tesla doctments... I think it had to do with variable sparkgaps (see also t.t.brown, electron avalanche) and his discovery of longitudinal waves. He was talking about "static current, but not like the weak forces seen whimshurst etc. generators" (well maybe with other words) and I guess he may have referred to atmospheric electricity, that we cannot measure because we are like birds sitting on the HV wire.

It may be so that Tesla realized that the excess Energy from his MAGNIFYING transmitter/receiver was a tiny fraction of the enorous potential of the yet untapped  atmospheric energy.

BR

dieter

Yes, that was it, at least partially. Thanks a lot for digging that up. Where is that from? Colorado Springs notes?

As for the bird, under certain conditions that may happen, but normally the bird is unaffected by the high AV voltage and current, and so are we, while the earth is the wire, at least I think so. If we'd touch an aluminum balloon with one hand at an altitude of 100 km (assuming our arm is 100km long), we most likely would drop dead due to electrical discharge.

BR