Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Veiled Threat Received ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I just received the following captioned Personal Message from the member who went out of his way to come after me, but is unhappy with the result.

Is this a veiled threat, or is it more stupid(possibly rum talk)...what say you ?

" You have just been sent a personal message by Pirate88179 on Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy.

The message they sent you was:

You seem confused?  The problem is that you have no idea with whom you are dealing with.
   Have a nice day."

Regards...

tinman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM
I just received the following captioned Personal Message from the member who went out of his way to come after me, but is unhappy with the result.

Is this a veiled threat, or is it more stupid(possibly rum talk)...what say you ?

" You have just been sent a personal message by Pirate88179 on Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy.

The message they sent you was:

You seem confused?  The problem is that you have no idea with whom you are dealing with.
   Have a nice day."

Regards...
The bit i like is this-->You have just been sent a personal message
And yet here it is for all to see.
Quote: The problem is that you have no idea with whom you are dealing with.

Sounds to me like Pirate88179 is just saying that you may be out of your depth with some one you are disagreeing with on a certain subject?

Roll on Cap--let it slide.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: tinman on January 17, 2015, 01:08:55 AM
The bit i like is this-->You have just been sent a personal message

Given the exchanges we've had, that is not what I would perceive as an ice breaker.

With due consideration of that tinman, I truly feel his message has crossed the line of 'personal', loses any expectation of confidentially.

Not that I am the least bit intimidated...I just believe we all should be held accountable for our conduct and demeanor.

Regards...

MileHigh

QuoteI just believe we all should be held accountable for our conduct and demeanor

Well you can start applying that to yourself right now.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: MileHigh on January 17, 2015, 01:45:23 AM
Well you can start applying that to yourself right now.

Troll talk for, it applies to him.

Regards...