Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mutual respect, prejudice, safety, and personal responsibility

Started by MileHigh, February 13, 2015, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

So you are pulling out the big guns now?  You can try really hard Jim but it is not sticking.  You don't have the courage to even say that what SeaMonkey said was silly.  I objected to SeaMonkey's silly argument and then you objected to that just for the sake of taking a nonsensical jab at me and making a smiley face.  That's "Jimboot the bad boy" looking for attention.

Let the paint in the corner dry and then you can go back to doing your thing.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 03:44:50 AM
So you are pulling out the big guns now?  You can try really hard Jim but it is not sticking.  You don't have the courage to even say that what SeaMonkey said was silly.  I objected to SeaMonkey's silly argument and then you objected to that just for the sake of taking a nonsensical jab at me and making a smiley face.  That's "Jimboot the bad boy" looking for attention.

Let the paint in the corner dry and then you can go back to doing your thing.
I have no idea what you are talking about but I have made assumptions about your age/maturity and social situation based on what you have published. Btw you will not goad me into insulting you. I have a very public persona and do not need to be anonymous. I wish you every success in being treated with respect.

MileHigh

QuoteMuch of this seemingly 'crude' behavior is actually done
in fun as a mark of real affection for the seemingly 'put
down' target.  Any who've spent time in the military
services will understand this concept well.

Do you agree with the above statement or not when it comes to the online forums?

If you disagree with it, do you think it's fair to characterize the above statement as pretentious?

Here is the definition:  "full of pretense or pretension; having no factual basis; false."

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 03:59:59 AM
Do you agree with the above statement or not when it comes to the online forums?

If you disagree with it, do you think it's fair to characterize the above statement as pretentious?

Here is the definition:  "full of pretense or pretension; having no factual basis; false."
No. I have no opinion as I have not spent time in the military. Have you? To be clear though you called Seamonkey pretentious not the statement. Where I come from that is considered quite rude unless you know the person quite well. .. and then of course there is the rest of the insults that you directed at me. Certainly it exhibits a clear lack of respect which I understand is the very thing you seek?

MileHigh

I am not even talking about the military, I am talking about the online forums.  Surely you read the sentence and you understood it?  So not enough guts to even answer the perfectly reasonable questions and we all know what the answers really are anyways, including you.  Playing dumb on your part is just silly.

You can forget about playing the innocent angel or the poor wounded animal. 

Finally, you play the "you must be socially isolated" card which is just another version of calling someone a shill or a government agent.  You tried to be a smart ass and dug a really deep hole for yourself in this thread.  You are an example of why I made this posting in the first place.  It's not about me, it's about calling people names like shill or government agent when it's just a cop out and it's irresponsible and could put people in danger.  That is what this thread is really about.

People can look at your behavior here as an example of why we need to not insult and attack people, why we need to communicate as adults and not feign word games or make intentional lapses in logic or use immature logic that anybody can spot from a mile away.

My message to you is to just be real.  That is where you had a problem with this whole debate.  You were a faker from the beginning and you pushed it pretty far.  Saying that using the term "pretentious" is really wrong and insulting is totally fake on your part.  i.e.; We all know what the answers really are anyways, including you.

Just be real, and respect others.  Simple as that.