Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mutual respect, prejudice, safety, and personal responsibility

Started by MileHigh, February 13, 2015, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 06:14:58 PM
Here's a prime example of you being a disingenuous faker:

<<< No. I have no opinion as I have not spent time in the military. Have you?  >>>
How? I have no idea if that happens in the military. Do you not understand that is another personal attack? Is this another instance of an "appropriate" insult? I'm sure you wouldn't call me that to my face but you think it's ok to do anonymously? It's quite a cowardly practice.

MileHigh

Quote from: Jimboot on February 17, 2015, 08:08:18 PM
How? I have no idea if that happens in the military. Do you not understand that is another personal attack? Is this another instance of an "appropriate" insult? I'm sure you wouldn't call me that to my face but you think it's ok to do anonymously? It's quite a cowardly practice.

Here is the question I posed to you:  "Do you agree with the above statement or not when it comes to the online forums?"

This is the second time through this loop.  I am not talking about the military and I have to assume as a fully grown man you completely comprehend the question.  So I have to attribute your nonsense reply as you intentionally faking it.  You can put up your front as long as you want but I am saying the truth.  It's not a personal attack.  If you choose to behave like this then I am stating what I see.  You are being so pretentious that you can't even bring yourself to answer a question that any normal person could easily answer.  It's very tiring so let's just drop the whole thing and move on.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 08:32:28 PM
Here is the question I posed to you:  "Do you agree with the above statement or not when it comes to the online forums?"

This is the second time through this loop.  I am not talking about the military and I have to assume as a fully grown man you completely comprehend the question.  So I have to attribute your nonsense reply as you intentionally faking it.  You can put up your front as long as you want but I am saying the truth.  It's not a personal attack.  If you choose to behave like this then I am stating what I see.  You are being so pretentious that you can't even bring yourself to answer a question that any normal person could easily answer.  It's very tiring so let's just drop the whole thing and move on.

Please explain to me the difference then.

You are being so pretentious
You are being such a shill
You are a smart ass
You're brain is frying
etc, etc

In my book there is no difference all are personal attacks, which you think is ok if YOU deem it "appropriate". I don't know you but its very narcissistic behaviour or at the very least  someone with immature social skills. For instance I could understand that from a 14y.o.

MileHigh

Forget it.  You can't even answer a straight question so I am done.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 09:29:23 PM
Forget it.  You can't even answer a straight question so I am done.
You asked if he was being pretentious? I don't know so I cant answer. You on the other believe you can toss around labels on others whilst at the same time object about labels being used on you and you can't see the hypocrisy