Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Output Coils

Started by nathanj99, March 02, 2015, 07:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I never stated anything about the specifics of any coil with respect to the size of the coil, the resistance of the wire, or the initial current flow when disconnected.

Just do the research:

https://www.google.ca/#q=how+much+current+can+kill+you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For example, 1/10 of an ampere (amp) of electricity going through the body for just 2 seconds is enough to cause death. The amount of internal current a person can withstand and still be able to control the muscles of the arm and hand can be less than 10 milliamperes (milliamps or mA).
----
A domestic power supply voltage (110 or 230 V), 50 or 60 Hz alternating current (AC) through the chest for a fraction of a second may induce ventricular fibrillation at currents as low as 30 mA.[6] With direct current (DC), 300 to 500 mA is required.[7] If the current has a direct pathway to the heart (e.g., via a cardiac catheter or other kind of electrode), a much lower current of less than 1 mA (AC or DC) can cause fibrillation. If not immediately treated by defibrillation, fibrillation is usually lethal because all of the heart muscle cells move independently instead of in the coordinated pulses needed to pump blood and maintain circulation. Above 200 mA, muscle contractions are so strong that the heart muscles cannot move at all, but these conditions prevent fibrillation.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just like a discharging coil, which is an unstoppable current source, will force current into a badly sulfated battery, a discharging coil will force current through the human body.

For someone that does not know what they are doing, making a near-useless measurement of the voltage generated by a coil in a typical Bedini-type setup with no charging battery in place could be lethal.

synchro1

@Milehigh,

Quote from Milehigh,

"For someone that does not know what they are doing, making a near-useless measurement of the voltage generated by a coil in a typical Bedini-type setup with no charging battery in place could be lethal".

It would take a nice size 10 coiler Bedini to kill someone with BEMF. The Adams Motor only has four tiny magnets on the small rotor spinning at a few hundred R.P.M. The output's to Little to even light a small bulb

All it would take to avoid "discomfort" would be to attach the DMM electrodes with "Clip Wires" to the coil leads before starting.

Tinman was knocked cold for 10 minutes by a washing machine motor he tested as a generator. He stated it was a bad idea to hold opposite electrodes in both hands! I can confirm that!

Jimboot

Actually whilst we're at it, don't stick a metal fork into the toaster

Pirate88179

Quote from: Jimboot on March 03, 2015, 10:49:01 PM
Actually whilst we're at it, don't stick a metal fork into the toaster

Is it OK to use a butter knife?  (Actually, it isn't...ask me how I know, ha ha)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Jimboot

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 03, 2015, 11:28:17 PM
Is it OK to use a butter knife?  (Actually, it isn't...ask me how I know, ha ha)

Bill
I'll go and conduct the experiment and get back to you.