Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 19, 2015, 09:45:40 AM
I'm sorry,.. did you post a scope image of SOMEONE ELSES JT ?? how can you pretend to know the operating conditions being observed?
I posted a schematic of an archetypical JT.  We have on this planet a thing called circuit analysis.  It is taught in institutions called colleges.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference_(wave_propagation)
That's nice, and completely irrelevant.
Yes, but both are equivalent energy values drained from the source (battery).
Energy can be transferred to storage.  That process does not consume the energy.  There is no first use placing the energy into storage.  Therefore there is no reuse when the energy is finally dissipated.
In one example, the unused portion of the energy returns to the source, in the other, the threshold prevents the energy from making a complete cycle, and instead stores it in the capacitor.
There is no threshold.  There is no energy cycle.
Now, combine the two, but adjust the values of R and C, such that total E remains constant
Now you are both using energy, and storing it in a manner that does not return to the source.
More bafflegab.
examine this, using the known equations for heat loss and power consumption through a resistor.
    with respect to the "stored" energy left in your capacitor.
And you will begin to get an idea of how "power recycling" can take place.
All you are doing is talking through your hat using meaningless bafflegab.

MileHigh

QuoteIn either case, the power sent through the diode, returns to the beginning of the cycle to some degree, and a portion of this is recycled.

There is no energy recycled, period.  If you disagree with me then I challenge you to put up a circuit and associated timing diagram and show on the timing diagram how the energy is recycled.

memoryman

sm0ky2, LISTEN to what Mark and MH are saying. As a electronics professional with > 50 years of practical experience, these two can (and do) teach me a lot, but you have to be receptive to being taught. You are not.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MileHigh on March 19, 2015, 10:32:29 AM

That self-resonance property of inductors has nothing to do with the operation of a Joule Thief.

Go read Steven Mark on this issue, he designed the devices to operate at resonant frequencies, and resonant octaves thereof .
And the performance run-time can be easily doubled (or more) by this action.
Compare the results of a resonant JT to that of a non-resonant one. The evidence speaks for itself.

To think that interference "has nothing to do with" the efficiency of a circuit, is one of the reasons our circuits are inefficient to begin with.
Go study the power levels of a signal transmitted up the metal of a radio broadcast antenna.
There's a reason why sitting next to all of them, is a large transformer series, wasting power to do NOTHING OTHER THAN get rid of the extra built up power caused by the constructive interference of signals traveling the length of the conductor.
Without this excess energy used to destroy the built-up potential of the waveform, it would destroy the antenna and the circuitry because of power overload.
Power = I * V, an increase in voltage results in a much greater power level at the same current.
Two resonant oscillations combine into one, being of greater amplitude (V). That is what constructive interference does.
Take a jump rope and tie it to a tree, then move your hand up and down in a consistent motion.
you will quickly see the rope building up a wave greater than your movements initially provided.

This is what happens in the resonant circuit. Losses are decreased by sending an unused portion of the wave back through the transformer at the right time.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: memoryman on March 19, 2015, 11:19:09 AM
sm0ky2, LISTEN to what Mark and MH are saying. As a electronics professional with > 50 years of practical experience, these two can (and do) teach me a lot, but you have to be receptive to being taught. You are not.

Thank you mem, I respect a lot of what Mark teaches, as I learn from him as well,
but on this point It seems like he is refusing to acknowledge a simple concept that is well known and proven, even in engineering schools. It is not however, often implemented in practice. ( in fact we do the reverse most of the time)
There may be economic factors involved, or simple ignorance based on inherited methodology....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.