Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: ekimtoor1 on April 06, 2015, 10:32:14 AM
http://www.google.com/patents/US3743866

@ekimtoor1,

This Is a very interesting patent. It dates back to 1973 before the current advances in MCE. Two separate rotor magnets in attraction, rather then opposition like the patent, with Gadolinium in between at the currie point, would both be attracted to the Gadolinium. The nearly instantaneous heating from the permanent magnet field would eliminate the ferromagnetic attraction of the Gadolinium and perhaps allow the two rotors to slip by depending on their separation distance and the thickness of the Gadolinium.

This approach would result in low torque because the Gadolinium would need to change temperature again in time for the next pair
of rotor magnets instead of having a full revolution for the transition. This design would depend heavily on the efficiency of the heating electrodes. Nice find! Thank you. 

ekimtoor1

I researched the transition speed of gadolinium and found a few things, nothing I could understand.  Does anyone know the speed of the transition from ferromagnetic to non and vice versa?  I've read that gadolinium will be cooler on exiting the magnetic field than when it arrived.  Is this true?

I ordered a couple of the coins so I can do some hands on with the stuff.

@synchro1 - glad I could contribute something useful! You are welcome!

memoryman

I have trouble finding the exact specs for these alloys and metals re the speed of heating; "nearly instantaneous heating from the permanent magnet field" do you have specs for that?
I have some ideas, which I'll be happy to share, but they depend on the characteristics of the materials.
Bill

ekimtoor1

if a small peltier module was fixed to gandolinium, would the heat flow efficiently enough from the gandolinium into the peltier (could harvest  a few electrons too) to allow it to come back below the curie point in time to cycle the next rotor magnet? 

synchro1

Here´s Tesla´s version:

Diagram from Tesla's patent of 1889.

"Assume that we start with the armature A attracted to the magnet N. A is heated by the gas burner H, loses its magnetic properties and is pushed up and away from magnet N and burner H by the spring W. A then cools, becomes magnetic again, and is attracted back to the magnet, where the burner starts to heat it up again. The cycle turns the flywheel 13 through connecting rod 12".