Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-[marco]-

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 03, 2006, 04:34:18 PM
Thanks for all the great replies so far.

@Marco,
I love your avatar picture. Very cool, lol.  Are those parts? Looks like in that pic alone is enough to build and improve the MEMM!
Paul Lowrance

paul hi :) my avatar shows one of the many (not working coils) from the steven marks setup.

is there a big coil in your setup?

then i know i must save some wire  ;D

and if the fan stops for what reason... will it blow up?  ???

greets marco

PaulLowrance

@mramos,
I'm at the same place that Tom Bearden is with the MEG of trying to somehow put the "free energy" into useful output electricity, except IMHO Tom Bearden is working with mathematics, which is very difficult to use in the actual designs and I am using my MCE theory, which is very detailed on the atomic scale and shows what to do. I would like to add that the guy from NASA mostly agrees with my theory. The only thing is he refers to one of the stages as "energy exchange" and has not offered any details as to what is exactly happening within the magnetic material on an atomic scale. I have simply pieced together the work of IBM and other great work as to what's happening.

What's happening right now is I am going back and forth between LTSpice program and the actual circuit, which will test a wide range of materials for a good inexpensive core that works well at a wide range of room temperatures.  The old circuit worked, but it took me roughly a day per test, which was mostly spent in trying to get the room temperature at equilibrium. It was testing my patience, lol. So yesterday I bought another Thermistor in hopes of implementing it into a new circuit that be used to cancel out room temperature changes. So one Thermistor is on the core while the other Thermistor is near, but not touching the core.  Right now the circuit is having some really weird op-amp feedback issues, which seems to be due to slight variances in Thermistor current; i.e., differences in Thermistor currents are causing problems. It's an avalanche effect where the Thermistor slightly increases in current, which in turn causes it to heat that much more, which in turn causes more current, etc.  So I'm not the greatest with electronics and struggling. :)

@c0mster,
I totally agree. That's why I am open for suggestions as how to guarantee that the published confirmed design is not a fake. In other words, I want to do whatever it takes to demonstrate I am very serious and not just yet another disinformationist who will fade away.  When the time comes of publishing the "smoking gun"  I'll take whatever measures possible such as recording extremely non-interrupted detailed videos of even smashing every single part in a working machine to show there are no batteries inside.  Whatever ideas everyone comes up with I'll do so long as it's possible.

@gn0stik,
I also watched that Mythbusters episode. It was disappointing. When the time comes I would offer to send them a working model and even hand deliver it. :)

@marco,
That's a beautiful SM coil. When it works I'd consider painting it as an oil abstract painting.
If the fan stops in the MEMM then it would actually stop working. The inner core magnetic material would experience temperature shock. The MCE effect is barely noticeable in most magnetic materials even at 20 - 25 C. At 0 to 10 C the effect has considerably dropped unless we're talking about Gd, which is more expensive than Au. So, if the machine had enough difficulties running at 20 C, then it would be hard pressed to run at 10 C where MCE was considerably lower.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

lancaIV

Hello Paul Lowrance,
this 300 to 400$ investment,
which power output ?
Steady(permanent) ?

Sincerely
         de Lanca

PaulLowrance

Hi lancaIV,

The $300 to $400 is simply parts that you would by at a wide range of companies. So it's something you would build. It would be a steady output. It would be nice to find a cheap core that would cost ~$30 plus another ~30 in parts, but it would not generate nearly as much as a $300 machine. The goal is to create a $300 machine that can output at least 1 KW.

Thanks for all replies and look forward to reading & replying to much more. For now I'll go back to the temperature experiments.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

dean_mcgowan

I suppose the question might be are you prepared to refund the $500.00 if it doesnt work....lol

500.00 not a problem ... would spend 10 times that if there was the slightest chance it really works.

Now stop teasing and give us the details. We will post it from one end of the net to the other to guarantee it stays in the public domain. Build a truck load of them and send them to impoverished nations.

Let's Rock

Cheers,

Dean