Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Paul,

Thank-you very much for sharing your design. It will be people like you that share their ideas to others that will finally get a working device out there. The people who are after the profit seem to slowly fade away without leaving or giving out any firm understanding or proper drawings of their design.

The 400-500 dollar cost is not a concern to me. However, I would like to see the specifications before committing to replicating it. I hope you can appreciate this.

hartiberlin

Hi Paul,
surely I would also build it, if it really can output at lest 2 times more than input into it.

But you must have first yourself a working prototype and show it running in a selflooped mode
in a video and give all the details out and must answer questions, if something is unclear.

As I have my own research ideas running in this moment,
I would only jump onto a new device,
when it is really 1000 % sure, that is really did work at your place.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FreeEnergy

it must be open source technology, under GPU/GPL  license. like Linux/Unix patent :).

PaulLowrance

@dean_mcgowan
If I had to pay $500 for every person who might fail at building the MEMM then I think the MIB's could put me in the poor house, lol.

@MrMag
No problem. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't all a waste of time; i.e., all this work and nobody builds it and I end up 6 feet under.

@Stefan,
Thanks for informing me you would also build such a machine given the aforementioned conditions that I must meet. I understand you, Liberty and others have other projects. I would never ask anyone to stop what they are presently working on. Although when that day comes and I have 1000% confirmed it is the smoking gun, a machine that runs forever even when the start-up battery is removed and generates an appreciable amount of power in the form of electricity then that's when hopefully people can help replicate and spread the news.

I guess given that situation where the machine runs by itself even when the battery is removed is considered infinite efficiency, correct? I mean, it is not draining any energy source because it is able to recirculating its own energy enough to sustain itself in addition to supplying extra energy.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

energyman8

I will have to agree with Stefan. Show us a working demo and I would be more than happy to help with the costs for someone who can build it.
;D
Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? ;D