Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground Energy Extraction (GndNrgEx)

Started by radiant_one, June 11, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiant_one

Geofusion thanks for putting up those schematics. My first video was like your 1st setup. The cold side of the flyback was connected straight to the ground.

I have put up another video called Radiant green arc (and electro-radiant shockwave) #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqptq7A9cGU

This video describes a radiant green DC spark and how this causes a felt shockwave to be emitted from a lightbulb. The video utilises such an arc to partially light two 25w 240v bulbs. A few photos follow. Hoping the resolutions are better sized this time - thanks TinselKoala for last time!

There is no overunity performance suggested or implied.

Hoppy

Quote from: radiant_one on August 24, 2015, 07:19:29 AM

This video describes a radiant green DC spark and how this causes a felt shockwave to be emitted from a lightbulb. The video utilises such an arc to partially light two 25w 240v bulbs. A few photos follow. Hoping the resolutions are better sized this time - thanks TinselKoala for last time!

There is no overunity performance suggested or implied.

radiant_one,

How did you determine that the radiant green spark is DC?

NickZ

The actual performance and efficiency of the circuit is low, and the ground line is not really adding anything extra to the circuit, nor is it extracting any "extra" energy from the ground.
  The green streaming SG color most likely indicates that the copper wire end at the SG is burning and producing that green color.
  In a like manner this very high voltage stream will also burn out any CFL, or LED bulbs in a short time. So, just what are we learning here? Low efficiency, and No extra energy from the ground, either. And all the bulbs will all get blackened and burn out. 
  So, what's the point?
  A bulb connected to the grid, on just side, and the other side of the bulb to an earth ground will do the same, without all the un-needed HV. If there is no OU in this circuit, then what's the point,  Or, am I missing something?

A single transistor Joule Ringer circuit, is a much simpler circuit, and does more to light any bulb of less than 60 watts.

GeoFusion

Hi there guyz :)

radiant_one,
no problem, schematics are available. it's meant for humanity.
This discovery is very important for just a small device setup like this,
but It shows to have potential somewhere but needs to be experimented with alot and many variants and many errors in trail while at it ;). experimenters.
Nice work man ;),
See that you also felt the shockwaves coming out of the system while producing the correct SG type.
quite amazing :) it is, and without the ground it doesn't produce as much or nothing.
Yes, these are different sets of SG types as you can see, has to be played with alot and having the perfect distance for best output, frequency and impedance.   
I am Familiar with those Green arc portion of the heavy radiant plasma arcs, For me it's also the burning of copper in beginning.
yet it shows there is some Amps within that SG :) in the formation of discharge. Very nice to able to make a pic of it.

I managed once to light up between device and  the ground line putting 25 TL Light bulbs each 15watts ( @~375 W), connected to the system, all are lit lit and
quite beautiful, some of them not fully lit but something brillaint though and lit up my garden like crazy ;). I will make a video soon of this one.
this is an example from my 3de vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdG4_BkxPI

But right now also busy on ruslan/ akula/ Ibrahim schematics.
Check this one out , my second recording of the system, to see variants and how I use it, it gives many ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3hU5CCBt5k

Nickz and for others,
The device in it's low performance right now is to see the effect with the earth and how it performs.
It's not yet in stages for best output determination but that will come.
As you can see it has potential to become something and is a piece of the puzzle to Tariel Kapanadze's also.
Ofcource there needs more to be done on this and to be figuring out, but Only when experimenting and trying it out you will see what it does.
Sometimes  videos  ain't telling much until trying it our selfs.
an example In my second vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3hU5CCBt5k
See how I only touch the sement and my tent with the ground wire to make it arc and function.
You can see it Attracts. But attracts what?  it needs to touch a surface, A Mass that collects. Just like a tesla coil needs to connect his end to a mass.
It is taking particles from environment of equal force of what is being produced by the flyback and circuitry. that is what is flowing thru the ground wire and RF.
Check Tesla or Don Smith Theories.
When operating  this kind of devices, I never apply the system (Conventional) laws of electricity much, I have other perspectives, and learned alot on my own.
And learned from others how they go about there systems and having help from sources of unknown to many.
seeing a/c in another way how to use and d/c pulses in other systems too. but it's all about experimenting and trying it out.
I will never wait for someone to be done with something for me to have it, until someone does,
I will fully respect when someone achieves something or is busy and so close and near achievement.

Remember this is already done by using a 12V battery as input
( You will get shocked by radiant when touching the negative and positive sides of the battery when system is running)
lightly or heavy depending input and ground or mass attraction.
It's to show there is no SWER system involved here. I made sure of this.
remember a System just like Vasmus, that ground line, it's attraction, a tension.

never forget that I'm here to assist and help ;) If I do share something is because something I am sharing has potential and works.

Cheerz~

pomodoro

Cool video there. The green color is most definitely caused by some excited atoms of copper returning to the ground state and emitting their characteristic wavelengths as mentioned. Are you able to show a piece of metallic foil being attracted to the bulb?