Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting energy from A-Vector potential

Started by Magnethos, June 16, 2015, 02:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

First of all I've to say that this is only an interesting effect not made by me and the information that I will post is only with the intention of giving points of view and ideas. If you find this information eye-opening then maybe you can create your own circuit using your own ideas.

I've been watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDH7s3IMTtE while I was reading some information about Barbosa ground energy, Don Smith, Sweet, etc...

Well, the guy from the video has seen that it's possible to extract amperage from a microwave transformer using a close loop. The information of the video is not in english, so I will translate the information:
Hello friends in this video I would like to show the first curious experience that I discovered when trying to replicate the Barbosa's and Leal's system and I've noticed that when putting a wire in shortcircuit in the external part of the core of a microwave oven transformer, the intensity in the input of the transformer didn't increased. The intensity without the closed coil wire is 2.27 amperes.
The intensity with the coil of wire in shortcircuit is the same 2,27 amperes.

As you can see in the video I put different conductors in shortcircuit configuration and I tried different AWG wires. No one of them increased the input amperage, even neutral or phase. The overall amperage increased to 147 amperes. I think the voltage of each conductor should be around zero volts because they're in shortcircuit, so if we calculate the voltage time amperage we will have the watts:
0 x 147 = 0 watts.
(...)

Basically the guy saw that when you put a closed wire around the MOT, you can measure amperage. When the section of the wire is bigger, more amperage is read from the wire. This property is accumulative because you can add more and more wires and increase the total amperage WITHOUT affecting the input consumption of the MOT. The next question is how is possible to use that energy to perform work and if it's possible to use that energy to perform work we have to know if it affects the input when you connect a load to the close wire. I will post different theories to try in the following posts.

As we can see in this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-B9gZZShrbxp9YTWgRPsKw  there are some videos explaining something about the A-Vector potential. And he explains something about the magnetic field AROUND the transformer while the transformer output is in shortcircuit configuration. Chris (the name of the guy of the youtube channel) also shows some evidence about this.

The question that ask the guy from the first video (Ismael) is how we can extract energy from that shortcircuited external wire. That remembers me to Tesla's hairpin circuit where there was also a shortcircuit and it was possible to extract useful energy from it.

I will be updating this post to include more information.

Magnethos

The possible ways for trying to get some energy from the closed loop wire are these:

1) Bucking coils
Maybe they can be used around the closed wired to induce electrical energy.
More info: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19931-bucking-coil-inverter.html

2) Ground connection
As Barbosa, maybe a load can be powered using the positive from the closed wire and the other part from the ground. Other configurations can also be tried.

3) AV plug

4) Michael Banks single wire

5) Joshua's special capacitor

6) Pulsed Back EMF

7) Cook's coils

8. Ingeners99 single to dual wire inverter

Dave45

ATOM1

Coherence of a particle stream can indicate the presence of extra amps, all that may be happing is some electrons start to mimic what other electrons are doing ! But the mass of electrons under the crest of the wave are not there ..... Never rely on a metre or an OS you need to do indirect measurements like lifting weights ect ...

Even if the bank of lights is throwing out photons you can not determine the current by that alone as frequency alone can produce photons .... Not to say that that in it self is worthless because it does serve an important use.

But energy must come from somewhere and have a way to release itself ! There are harmonic boundaries in space and time some call it the zero point field others may see it as radiant energy trapped in a vacuum but to measure it as an electron field would be a mistake.

AMPS = MASS 1 coulomb of electrons is 1 AMP 1 farad at 1 v = 1 watt ! IT CAN NEVER = ANYTHING EALSE ! so maybe there is another particle field active in the results ???? Don't rule out energy coming up from the plank level dark energy or spontaneous emission entering the unit of force from an unknown elementary position ... But it can never ever be electrons !

ATOM1   

Dave45

QuoteBut it can never ever be electrons !

But according to Barboso and Leal it can be used to attract electrons.

Current as measured with an amp meter is not electrons.

Current does not come from the battery.

Current is a product of electron flow.