Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Basic Free Energy Device

Started by Dbowling, July 03, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Dbowling on July 21, 2015, 10:55:42 PM
I am back from spending time helping my recently widowed mother get her house in shape to sell, so now I have time to spend on this while working on other major projects.

First, here is the really discouraging part for me. I brought this here for people to replicate a simple little device that costs less than $10.00 in parts if you have a few batteries lying around, and yet not ONE person here bothered to build it and report positive or negative results. Just a bunch of naysayers posting that it won't work.

There are several folks who HAVE built this and are posting positive results on the other forum and though emails directly to me.

I got four brand new deep cycle lawn and garden batteries today. If you hook a Motor to a battery, do you get to count the motor as a load? If the motor is then used to turn a generator which runs a light do you get to count the light as a load? I am running both a motor and a light with power produced from this system.

I'm going to hook the whole setup up for a few seconds and let it run long enough to get an RPM reading on the motor running the generator with my light bulb as a load. Then I am going to hook that same motor up to a power supply and adjust the volts and amps on the power supply until the motor is running at the EXACT same rpm. That will tell me EXACTLY how much power  SHOULD BE consumed by the motor to turn the generator with the light at a load at this rpm.. I know that power ISN'T being consumed by the motor...it is passing THROUGH the motor to the charge battery, but it should be fair to count it as power the system "uses" since any OTHER system would use that much power to run the motor. To that we can add the output of the generator into the load. Those two added together are the total power "produced" by the system. If the batteries can power the motor and power the small light while maintaining their charge and their CCA rating, is that enough to prove there is something to this? I believe it SHOULD be, but who knows what the skeptics are going to say. I know the first thing they will say is that the output to the light bulb is not constant and we need to measure it CONSTANTLY, or what the TOTAL output to the light is. They will also say that the rpm's of the motor fluctuate so we don't have an accurate measurement of what the motor is using. In other words, anything to drag attention away from the fact that the motor is running and the light is running and the voltage and CCA on the batteries are going UP instead of DOWN. I am not going to argue with you people about looping. If YOU want to take the time to try and figure out a way to loop this system, go for it. I am perfectly content to have a setup that keeps all my batteries charged and runs my generator for free. If that is not good enough for you, sorry.

Dave
I am sorry to hear of your loss and your mother's loss.  IIRC, the issues with your idea were explained at least several times to you.

Dbowling

Mark E. Thanks for the sentiment. I appreciate the thought.
Yes, the "issues" have been explained to me at length and from several directions. And since no one here seems interested in actually building and seeing for THEMSELVES, I won't bother to post here anymore. I tried. I don't have time to beat my head against the wall here just to try and get someone to listen. It is not MY loss. I will spend my time on the other forum and with people who have built and are getting results as we work to improve the circuit. I will continue to report my results there and those that are interested can follow along. But arguing here is a total waste of my time. And I would rather waste it on researching something none of you believe works.

citfta

I have a question for the members of this forum.  Why does this forum even exist?  I joined it several years ago and then after a few months I just quit coming here because of all the naysayers.  When Dave brought his idea back here again I started coming here again to see if anything had changed.  I am considered a naysayer myself on the other forum because I ask tough technical questions.  There is nothing wrong with asking technical questions to try and understand what is going on.  But this forum seems to only want to put down whatever someone posts without even trying to investigate the claims.

I have been working with Dave as have several others for a few YEARS now on this project.  Dave may not have the technical expertise to correctly answer all the technical questions but he does have a system that works better than anything else I have worked with.  Do you want to call it OU?  Well how long does it have to run without running the batteries down before you call it OU?  A week?  A month?  A year?  If you never even start investigating his claim you will never know will you.

Dave has been extremely open and honest about all his research and efforts.  He will quickly tell you about his failures as well as his successes.  That is how he has gotten as far as he has with this project.  He shares his ideas and several of us test them along with Dave and we share our results.  He now has a system that seems to want to run a motor with no loss of power from the batteries.  The next step is to connect that to a highly efficient generator to see just how much power we can draw from the system without the batteries going down.

He came here to share his system with anyone wanting to see for themselves what he was doing and had accomplished.  All he got in return was a bunch of people that turned up their noses at his project and told him it couldn't work without even trying anything. 

If you have technical questions about how to get the system to work I will try to answer them or Dave may although I wouldn't blame him if he never came back.  If you just want to rant about how it can't work I won't waste my time arguing with you either.  Your loss for being so pig-headed.

Respectfully.
Carroll

MarkE

Quote from: Dbowling on July 21, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Mark E. Thanks for the sentiment. I appreciate the thought.
Yes, the "issues" have been explained to me at length and from several directions. And since no one here seems interested in actually building and seeing for THEMSELVES, I won't bother to post here anymore. I tried. I don't have time to beat my head against the wall here just to try and get someone to listen. It is not MY loss. I will spend my time on the other forum and with people who have built and are getting results as we work to improve the circuit. I will continue to report my results there and those that are interested can follow along. But arguing here is a total waste of my time. And I would rather waste it on researching something none of you believe works.
David with all due respect:  In the several years that I have known you to be pursuing this idea you have never shown measurements that contradict theory or otherwise show an energy gain.  Nature just is what it is.

shylo

I've done many runs and still am, you definitely get longer runs with the 3BGS.
No OU but longer run times, more bang for your buck so to speak.
It's so simple to test just try it, what is there to lose?
artv