Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Eric Dollard Lightglobe experiment

Started by pomodoro, August 27, 2015, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Quote from: ramset on June 27, 2017, 10:57:14 AM
Excellent observation and advice [make sure you know the danger]..

being able to see this in real time is very very important to persons experimenting and people around them.

Thx
Chet

No probs, Just did another two tests at different locations to the tube  , I'll report on those when results come back. Ultimately, its best to do these experiments by walking far away from the tube when there is HV on it. I sure hope nobody has spent hours in front of a vacuum tube with a Tesla coil on it.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

A lighbulb is  mostly safe. Need reasonably good vacuum inside bulb. Bulbs with vertical filaments are usually vacuum  = danger , horizontal ones are argon filled= safe.  A proper electronic vacuum tube probably safe unless the filament is energised as some air molecules are required for initial ionization.  I used the long filament as Dollard did as I suspected it had vacuum , not argon.  Its easy to tell, the tesla spark easily sparks thru the gas if its an argon type, but you get no internal sparks to the glass from the filament for the vacuum types.   

Remember, the dosimeter badge was 40cm away, a reasonable distance. If someone's hands or head is near the bulb they could get heaps more radiation
Those dosimeters in the links are OK but being electronic could give false alarms.  i would build a lead box and a magnetic steel box. If the alarm goes off when in the steel box but is considerably less in the lead box, then yes, there is cause for alarm.  My old videos show that a normal fluoro tube gives no reading on the geiger counter, in other words the geiger was far enough not to be giving false signals from the tesla, but replacing  the fluore with the special bulb gave the beautiful attraction of the foil and also gave many xrays.  I'm amazed nobody tried replicating it, as the attractiopn of the  foil to the glass is quite amazing. I used to think about it for years after seeing Dollards video.

ramset

Yes the Dollard Videos are something to see indeed, must be amazing to see in real life.. another amazing thing which has been on the table of late is the Corum bros ball lightening experiments .

I honestly was unaware this effect could be replicated until Tinsel Mentioned them and their work with ball lightning .
will take more than a few cheeseburgers to tempt him into that replication...

also to note the MO for the ball lightning effect shares similarities with some OU claims ,two frequencies mixing into a third harmonic
which produces a very strong effect ?
Dr.Jones [member physicsprof] shared this detector [below] which he is pleased with [so far]

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3472.msg63066;topicseen#msg63066

being able to qualify the effectiveness of these inexpensive units against commercial grade detection would be nice to see.
and your suggestions above are important when known events are possible on the bench.

Thanks Grandma

ramset

I see one link above doesn't go thru
Dr.Jones recommended unit
Thanks Grandma