Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

joel321

QuoteLiving in the ghetto yes,trust me I know all about the value of life.less than 2cents.

Now you feel that the value of life in the ghetto is 2 cents, that does not tell me anything about how you feel about the value of a $100 USD bill. That basically tells me that your oscilloscope is malfuntioning and cannot understand truth.

Quotebut I'l tell you one thing,arguing with him was a heck of a lot more educational than arguing with you..

I'm actually fighting here to respect his death. Just like I fight for any other because I am from the ghetto too, how do you survive in the ghetto? By killing? Taking advantage of people? Because greed teaches the ghetto people to survive by killing others or taking advantage of others! May his soul rest in peace but I think he did not teach you enough! (maybe he did but your ghetto life rejected the truth)

QuoteWhat is anybody teaching to prevent the inevitable?

Eat healthy foods. Wash your hands when you eat! Use a condom to protect against STDs. Those whom live by the sword die by the sword. The universe has yet to be discovered! No one has explained why there are no aliens! Aliens could have been visiting the earth since one million years ago. What is peace among humans? What do wars accomplish among humans? Go watch some scientific research about animals that only live for two weeks, then maybe you will get sort of a clue :)

Quote42 and counting..,NOW I'm more than just "profitis-the-nick", you feel?

42 years old. Profitis, you are old :P death is knocking at your door. Your muscles are not strong enough. Your eyes are not sharp enough. Your mind is forgetful. Lol...how do you expect to live to the age of 100 years old?  :o

profitis

"That basically
tells me that your oscilloscope is malfuntioning and
cannot understand truth."

One mans truth is another man's crap

"I'm actually fighting here to respect his death."

Fighting and respect don't go well together

" how do you survive in the ghetto? By killing?
Taking advantage of people?"

Sometimes it boils down to kill or be killed as you know,I try to avoid both using quantum cowardice.

"May his soul rest in peace
but I think he did not teach you enough! (maybe he
did but your ghetto life rejected the truth)"

Mr E was not in the buisness of spiritual guidance 101 with me,he was a scientist with me,I learned a thing or two,

"What is anybody teaching to prevent the
inevitable?
Eat healthy foods. Wash your hands when you eat!
Use a condom to protect against STDs. Those whom
live by the sword die by the sword. The universe has
yet to be discovered! No one has explained why there
are no aliens! Aliens could have been visiting the
earth since one million years ago. What is peace
among humans? What do wars accomplish among
humans? Go watch some scientific research about
animals that only live for two weeks, then maybe you
will get sort of a clue :)"

I'm afraid none of this will prevent a drunk driver from bumping you or me in the road.the question becomes,how do you prepare for death,at any moment,place.the answer is,enjoy life to the full with whatever means you have.

"42 years old. Profitis, you are old :P death is knocking
at your door. Your muscles are not strong enough.
Your eyes are not sharp enough. Your mind is
forgetful. Lol...how do you expect to live to the age of
100 years old?"

Easy,by expecting the worst,because then the universe does the opposite to what you expect :).alternatively,don't expect anything,just move,just do it.Or,expect the best because the universe might catch on that you're expecting the best from the worst.in short,I don't know..

synchro1

I missed his ballast on my "Sine Wave" thread. I'm shocked and bewildered by the news. He was a good solid sparing partner, and sometimes a tremendous help. Always cool and courteous under heavy fire! What a pity. He'll be sadly missed by me.   

Rigel4

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 20, 2015, 01:49:41 PM
Wow, I am 57! 

Thanks TK, I always thought he was around that age from his postings (for whatever reason) but I would have
felt better if he were in his 80's.  It really is a great loss.

Bill
I also thought he was in his 80's based on his knowledge and experience, and most of all his patience.  I am amazed at this great great man. If Mark Dansie or ANYone can talk to how this genius learned his craft I would somehow feel that my poor life has some chance of improving only if I could follow his same path. I don't know about you but  his being other than him being and EE I would love to have the honor to memory and follow some of his educational discipline. I wish no specifics but generalities. The man wrote the book on how to educate learners and suffer fools.

I have taken this hard. Mark E. you are and will be missed. I can only hope that someone can step up and help us follow the same path.