Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sharing ideas on how to make a more efficent motor using Flyback (MODERATED)

Started by gotoluc, November 10, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: minoly on November 16, 2015, 06:07:53 PM

I'm glad people are starting to look at this using the many different methods to harvest and use the spike. This is what John Bedini and others have been talking about for years. Try it on the window motor with the full or even half bipolar Bedini/Cole switch or even the zero force... - you will all be amazed!
Cheers - Patrick

No it's not. There is no magical radiant energy entering the system here. This is showing real energy being captured and reused that would otherwise be wasted or dissipated as things like arc's-as could be seen clearly in Laurents video when he disconnected the cap,and an arc could be seen in the reed switch-->no unicorn power here.

gyulasun

Hi Laurent,

I wrote that to widen the pulse width for the HV coil the 1 uF capacitor needs to be increased. Now that I watched the scope waveforms on your scope when you removed the 1 uF capacitor, the pulse width actually increased to cca 2.2 ms (video time 9:17-9:18) from the cca 1.8-1.9 ms pulse width when the cap was included. The pulse amplitude got reduced to cca 36 Vpp no cap from the cca 80 Vpp amplitude with the 1 uF cap in place.
So very probably my suggestion of using 2.2 uF will not widen the pulse width, sorry for this, albeit it may influence the amplitude a little.
The bottom line is that the high DC resistance of the HV coil prevents getting higher gain in RPM, it would be worth to replace it with a less lossy HV coil. Unfortunately, this would involve the use of thicker wire than the present one. 

Gyula

shylo

Quote from: woopy on November 16, 2015, 01:28:17 PM
Hi Luc

Thank's very much for sharing your experiment, and it seems to work very well.
What puzzle me is the fact that the very sharp fly back spike normally has almost no energy, it has very high voltage peak, but very low current, and if you connect a diode and a capacitor, it takes a lot of pulsse to charge it to obtain some power. But in your design the cap get a real power at each pulse.
So i think that we have to think of what happen in the fly back spike itself.
How does the flybackspike "capture " this energy ?

https://youtu.be/tag5OlvPi54

Thank's

Laurent
Hi Woppy, It's easy to capture the flyback spike.
But timing is everything.
Introduce lenz when you want it.
push instead of pull.
Gravity , needs to be considered.
I'm trying to find the balance between the two.
I think magnetic fields should be used as shearing forces.
artv

MileHigh

I think that it is important to reiterate that this is not a "discovery" and has never been a discovery.  People in the 1920s fully understood the dynamics of a discharging inductor.  It's just the mirror image of a discharging capacitor.  There is no mystery, no secret, no discovery.

In the real world you would be very hard pressed to find a pulse motor running in a practical application.  I can't think of one offhand.

There is a story that I am sure that you have read many times out of the JB universe and that of his associates or former associates.  The story goes something like this:  "We set up our pulse motor demo system at the show and were showing it powering LED lights and charging batteries.  An engineer came over to our table and we showed him the battery charging and he just scratched his head and did not understand what he was looking at and wandered away with a lost look on his face."

I have read that story at least five times.  The story is complete crap.  Really, truly, complete nonsensical crap.   And there is an ironic twist to the story:  JB does not explain to his followers how the discharging coil that charges the charging battery works.  He does not teach this.  Therefore, all of the hardcore JB devotees that say it's "radiant energy" have no clue what is actually happening.  They don't understand why the neons light up when the charging battery is disconnected and they don't understand why the "voltage spike" almost completely disappears when the charging battery is reconnected.  You can pay $350 to go to a conference and spend 3/4 of a day building a pulse motor and they will not hold a seminar to teach you how it actually works.  I find that very annoying.  Just like I find it annoying that they don't tell you that when you transfer energy from the source battery to the charging battery via the famous spike that you lose about 40% of your energy.  There is no "chemistry magic" when the misnamed "radiant spike" charges the charging battery.  Likewise, measuring battery voltages is not a legitimate way to measure the state of charge of the charging battery.  That's just a smokescreen to disguise the fact that in actual reality you are losing about 40% of your source battery energy when you transfer it to the charging battery using pulses of current.

synchro1

I attached a 120 volt A.C. LED bulb directly to the charge circuit of a Bedini SSG and measured the Lumens. Only perhaps 17 percent of the input power was recovered this way. Woopy's capacitor is receiving a charge from the magnet rotor which is apparently bouncing back to the output coil in synchronized timing of the back spike. The power driving the rotor is mostly generated by the rotor and timed by the back spike. The actual power transferred to the output coil from the power coil is relatively insignificant. The back spike timing is the critical factor in the exceptional performance of this ingenious build.