Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Spike

Started by minoly, November 19, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minoly

It must get under your skin eh... lol if it wasn't so sad.

Quote from: MileHigh on December 18, 2015, 01:03:34 AM
Yes it is from your thread that you started on EF.  "Plucked" is a very informal term so to be more precise I got text that was actually from a quote in a posting.  It's a quote from Aaron.

What you need to understand is what is much more important.  That thing you need to understand is that the statement from Aaron is pure BS.  You now know what the spike really is.  There are no "alternative viewpoints," that's just hiding from the truth.  The spike is what it is, facts are facts.  The spike is a discharge of current from an energized coil in the from of a current source.  There is no "radiant" anything.  If you can accept that and want to inform yourself, great.  However, if you continue to use terminology that is simply not true then you are just zombie walking.

What I have done has everything to do with your thread.  If you don't understand what the spike is, how can you possibly expect to use it properly?

You now have a foundation to work from.  If you were wise you would spend a few days reading and informing yourself and researching online.  Look at real electronics information and forums, look at clips from electronics hobbyists, not from free energy researchers so you can develop a firmer and more solid foundation.  It's wake up time so you can get more out of your hobby and do better projects and better experiments.  You need to understand what you are actually observing instead of hanging a bunch of fake buzz words on what you are observing.

minoly

I have a question for you MH, in the spirit of cooperation and good faith.  Also, in line with the topic on this thread. You've been bopping about many forums as the self-proclaimed guru of text book. What are the basic factors we should consider when creating the largest spike possible for the least amount of energy? If you had to nail it down to under 10 main concerns, using a coil, what would they be?

TinselKoala

This is what's sad:

"So I've gone ahead and try and clean things up a little bit...."

TinselKoala

Quote from: minoly on December 18, 2015, 02:37:20 AM
I have a question for you MH, in the spirit of cooperation and good faith.  Also, in line with the topic on this thread. You've been bopping about many forums as the self-proclaimed guru of text book. What are the basic factors we should consider when creating the largest spike possible for the least amount of energy? If you had to nail it down to under 10 main concerns, using a coil, what would they be?

Let me jump in here and ask you to be more precise in your terminology.

Just what do you mean by "Largest spike"? Do you mean the greatest voltage, the greatest current, the greatest area under the "curve" made by the spike on the scope (integral of voltage during the time), or something else?

What do you mean by "least amount of energy"? Do you mean energy as measured by Joules, total input to the circuit? Do you mean voltage, or current, or something else, input to the switched coil itself, or what?

minoly

Wow! really Tinsel...   The answer to your questions - yes. You're a smart guy right... you already knew the answer to your questions...
sad, but go right ahead don't let me stop you. I know you'll continue.

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 18, 2015, 02:46:58 AM
Let me jump in here and ask you to be more precise in your terminology.

Just what do you mean by "Largest spike"? Do you mean the greatest voltage, the greatest current, the greatest area under the "curve" made by the spike on the scope (integral of voltage during the time), or something else?

What do you mean by "least amount of energy"? Do you mean energy as measured by Joules, total input to the circuit? Do you mean voltage, or current, or something else, input to the switched coil itself, or what?