Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 07, 2018, 07:51:06 PM
Ah,a physical threat toward me lol

Be my guest.

Address is 5 Zanadu Court,Gelorup,Western Australia.

Better bring some mates with you as well.

See you when you get here.

@Tinman,

Listen dick head. 300 volts ain't gonna cut it. You need current to generate a magnetic field. The current surge from shorting across battery electrodes generates a powerful magnetic field and the collapse charges the bifilar coil. 300 volts can't generate any magnetism fool!

tinman

author=synchro1 link=topic=16203.msg517953#msg517953 date=1520472501]

So,Mags was using how many volts?--i was using 7.2
Mag's push button switch is different from a transistor being used as a switch how?
My power supply is different to a battery how?
Was Mags using a power supply or battery?

QuoteYou need current to generate a magnetic field.

Well duh  ::)
And you need an electric field to produces an EMF across a pickup coil--is it sinking in yet?

Quote300 volts ain't gonna cut it.

What was the kickback voltage value in Mag's test?

QuoteListen dick head.The current surge from shorting across battery electrodes generates a powerful magnetic field and the collapse charges the bifilar coil.

Which is exactly what i was doing--> Dickhead,only i used a power supply like Mag's did.

Quote300 volts can't generate any magnetism fool!

Sooo,300 volts dropped across a coil with only 3.2 ohms resistance,and an inductive value of only 1.2mH,isnt going to produce any magnetic field ? ::)
So the power being dissipated from the 100 ohm resistor on the pickup coil-came from where?

Like i said--you are clueless.

synchro1

My coil capacitance measures 3.33 uF, the inductance 78mH and the electrolytic capacitor 70uF. The resonant frequency of the bifilar coil is 312 Hertz and the resonant frequency of the LC tank 70 Hertz. This yields a co-efficient of 265 Cycles per minute. Look at the video again and tell me from counting the vibrations in the cork cocktail coaster if it's in that range or not.

tinman

author=synchro1 link=topic=16203.msg517953#msg517953 date=1520472501]

Quote@Tinman,

Listen dick head.

Unlike others Syncro (although i think your syncro's are shot,and you are nothing more than a crash box now),im happy to take your insults all day-every day,as it's nothing more than dribble.

So feel free to carry on,you have my full permission to waffle on as much as you like about me,say what ever you want about me,it wont bother me a bit,as i am enjoying reading your funny post's about how electric and magnetic fields work,and which way the inductive kickback current flows through an inductor.
I also love how you measure current flow with your magic DMM,that reads the same value on both AC and DC  :D

Your inability to understand how an alternating current can be produced by a spinning ball magnet,is second to none.
The fact that you dont understand that your reed switch will be closed twice per revolution of the spinning ball magnet is also comical  ;D

So carry on syncro--your doing a marvelous job there. ::)

synchro1

@Tinman,

Just shut you shithead.

The R.P.M. of the Reed switch spinner needs to match the resonance of the bifilar to pump the magnet piston. If the ball speeds up to fast the piston oscillation stops. The resonant frequency of the bifilar coil alone is over 18 thousand cycles per minute, so the addition of the 70uF capacitor is needed to bring the frequency co-efficent down to 265 cycles per minute where the resonant magnetic magnetic field can grab ahold of the magnet piston.