Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: Erfinder on March 08, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
If the highlighted is a reference to you know who....  please say so.  Other free thinking tinkerers may begin to take the individual serious and possibly benefit as you say have.....

Regards
I omitted your name mainly because I know some individuals here would possibly automatically discard anything I might have written after it. On another note, thanks for the crumbs that led me to the cake. One day hopefully, you'll lead me to the cake topping, if I don't find it myself in the meantime.

Cheers Erfinder .... keep on keepin on.

tinman

author=Magluvin link=topic=16203.msg517982#msg517982 date=1520519125]

QuoteMy power supply is different to a battery how?
Was Mags using a power supply or battery?"

lol.  Maybe someone that did watch my vids can inform you as to everything about my tests. Clearly you did not watch them if you cannot remember what sort of supply I used.

Guess you missed the boat on that one to mag's.
I was asking syncro,as he said i needed to use a battery.
I watched your videos-both of them.

QuoteMaybe you can give the nice folks here a clear explanation as to why you think your single wire coil did better than the bifi coil. Id love to hear that explanation, it might be helpful to us little folk ;)

I can do that,and i can show it.
Will write up the explanation tonight,and we'll see if it sinks in.

Quote"So,Mags was using how many volts?--i was using 7.2"

How many volts did I use Brad? .5v?  3v?  10v?  20v?  Maybe someone that actually watched my vids will go back and watch them again and keep you updated on all the details of what I had shown..

Once again,i was asking syncro,as he says that 300 volt pulses are not high enough,so i needed a higher drive voltage-->from a battery
As i said ,i watched your video's.

QuoteMags didnt show measurements of his coils so they must not be the same.

You will show us all where i said that?

QuoteYa know something, You kept asking, how many times, "what is the difference between a bifi coil and a normal coil with a cap across it?"  I show what that difference is

And im still asking.
When you find out what your actually looking at,as i have,then you might understand as to why i am asking you what the difference is.
You are making the mistake in thinking that your bifi coil is absorbing more of the inductive kickback because you see a higher EMF value across the sniffer coil.

Quoteand you post a vid claiming Mags this and Mags that. Mags switching is bad so his vid shows nothing worth looking at.

And when you get a clean switching setup,with an ongoing pulse train,then maybe you can look as close as i did.

QuoteSo now you do this vid and 'claim' the the single wire coil takes on inductive kickback pulses better than a bifilar coil..

And it does.

QuoteNow you can explain why it is that you have gotten that result?

I can-and more.
I can tell you why a single wound coil will be more efficient as well.

QuoteBecause my rebuttal vid is coming, and I 'did' watch your vid, and I 'do' remember what went on in your vid.  Maybe you should show an exact diagram of your circuit as I did. Just so others can try to replicate your results

Sure,i can post a circuit--it's very simple.
Looking forward to your vid.

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on March 08, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

you're better than this...

QuoteThe ideas you are trying to communicate in this video are lost through your say nothing approach,

ATM,i am trying not to communicate to much of my idea,and so my say nothing approach is about as much as i want to say.

Quotescope displaying a blast from the past multiple pulse per pass scope shot, and constant referencing to voltage as it relates to events leading up to the production of the what you call oscillations....  this latter reference can lead one to speculate that your switch is not a BJT.....

It could,but who will give it a second thought ?.  ;D

tinman

Mags
You may want to read this.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/99060/capacitors-why-is-the-energy-not-stored-in-a-magnetic-field

Quote:  while charging a capacitor there will be a magnetic field present due to the change in the electric field. And of course BB contains energy as pointed out. However: As the capacitor charges, the magnetic field does not remain static. This results in electromagnetic waves which radiate energy away. The energy put into the magnetic field during charging is lost in the sense that it cannot be feed back to the circuit by the capacitor.

In the limit of a fully charged capacitor, there is no displacement current maintaining a magnetic field and all the energy is stored in the electric field.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 08, 2018, 05:59:48 PM
author=Magluvin link=topic=16203.msg517982#msg517982 date=1520519125]

Guess you missed the boat on that one to mag's.
I watched your videos-both of them.

I can do that,and i can show it.
Will write up the explanation tonight,and we'll see if it sinks in.

Once again,i was asking syncro,as he says that 300 volt pulses are not high enough,so i needed a higher drive voltage-->from a battery
As i said ,i watched your video's.

You will show us all where i said that?

And im still asking.
When you find out what your actually looking at,as i have,then you might understand as to why i am asking you what the difference is.
You are making the mistake in thinking that your bifi coil is absorbing more of the inductive kickback because you see a higher EMF value across the sniffer coil.

And when you get a clean switching setup,with an ongoing pulse train,then maybe you can look as close as i did.

And it does.

I can-and more.
I can tell you why a single wound coil will be more efficient as well.

Sure,i can post a circuit--it's very simple.
Looking forward to your vid.

"Guess you missed the boat on that one to mag's.
I watched your videos-both of them."

Ok

"I can do that,and i can show it.
Will write up the explanation tonight,and we'll see if it sinks in."

Ok

"Once again,i was asking syncro,as he says that 300 volt pulses are not high enough,so i needed a higher drive voltage-->from a battery
As i said ,i watched your video's."

Ok

"You will show us all where i said that?"

It felt that you implied it in the vid as you were referring to everything else you felt was going wrong in my vid.

"And im still asking.
You are making the mistake in thinking that your bifi coil is absorbing more of the inductive kickback because you see a higher EMF value across the sniffer coil."

We will see.

"And when you get a clean switching setup,with an ongoing pulse train,then maybe you can look as close as i did."

it only seems to be you that insists I didnt have any consistent switching happening.   We will see.

"And it does."

We will see

"I can-and more.
I can tell you why a single wound coil will be more efficient as well."

We will see

"Sure,i can post a circuit--it's very simple.
Looking forward to your vid."

Ok

Mags