Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Many thanks Darren,
yes, please send it to me via email.
I am going now to bed, as it is very late over here.
I will then process this tomorow.
Many thanks again for all your help, work and the community support.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ramset

TinMan
Thanks
I wish for that to go with Tinsels fund in Mark E's memory.[as I know you would too]

I feel I must add a comment here about Mark E, I must confess I was upset many times by him, but took it all with gratitude as time went on .... However I grew to understand after his passing what a truly selfless man he was and gave freely of himself and this "gift" he had to all who needed it in his life.
and just to be very clear he was a very gifted man and truly was at the top of his field in an area of electrical engineering referred to as the Black arts or similar by some .
I will say no more about that .
other than we lost a huge asset here, and some are trying to make a dedication to his family and children left behind
if you wish to be a part of that please send a PM or Email to
chetkremens@gmail.com
and to be clear this will ultimately be sent by Mark Dansie to the family [he has agreed] and Mark E's proper name will not be made public.
yes it will be a bit of a challenge to make this anonymous tribute ,however
worth every bit of effort.

Stefan
I like you much more now after reading your story of the homeless men
[and I liked you "before" too]

we need more of this "love" in this world !

sorry to write soo much here.

respectfully

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gyulasun

Quote from: gotoluc on December 25, 2015, 08:13:54 PM
Thanks Stefan for offering these prizes on this occasion.

I know it's not an easy job to select 7 out of all the great members who participate.
Please offer my prize to Gyula as he deserves it.

Kind regards to all in this festive occasion.

Luc

Hi Luc and Stefan,

Thank you very much Luc for giving me your prize, it is very kind of you!  However,  I do think there are some other members here who do much more hands-on experiments than I can do at home (I am in pension and have a very small lab possibility on the corner of the kitchen table).  In my active era, at my workplace I did hands-on tests on several so called "promising" ou candidate circuits but found conventional behaviour. 

Stefan, I have just sent you a direct e-mail to let you know who I wish to donate the prize offered to me by Luc.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Gyula

itsu

Stefan and All,

i am honored, as a humble replicator who needs all the help of ALL you guys out there, to be included in your list.

Like Tinman i also would like to offer this prize to Chet, as i too think he is doing wonderfull work both in the fore- and background.
He is like the glue which bonds all these "characters" from all over the world together.

As i understand it, Chet will donate this to Tinsels fund in Mark E's memory, so i kindly ask you to do that.

Many thanks to all, and have a great 2016.

Regards Itsu

woopy

Hi Stefan and all

Just come back from Christmas family dinner, to see that i have got a prize for my work on this forum.

Youp ! I had to reread the Stephan 's mail many times to believe it !What an honor.

I  am so surprised because  normally it should be me that have to give you a prize for all the learning i get here, and it is for me a pleasure to replicate , build and share the results of  some prototypes , with always the awaiting of new knowledge, good or not so good but increasing day after day the feeling of this experience.

What we are doing on this forum and others ,  is a certain risky party, with a lot of traps and it needs sometime to think out of the box with no perfect guided line.
So, often driven by  hope and some irrationality, a lot of  mistakes and miscalculations can occur, and i am one that makes a lot of mistakes. But thanks to  the help and sharing of a great part of all of you, i intend to improve myself.
And only with a great perseverance our hopes and dreams will one day access the whole reality.

Concerning my  prize, i also would like that Ramset add it to Mark E`s memory, thank's Stefan to organize that for me.

Greeting to all of you, merry Christmas and happy new year 2016

Laurent