Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Levitators and Bearings ( and other ) Designs/inventions

Started by guest1289, December 28, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Just to clarify,  that last design I posted here on :

-  Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 03:50:00 PM

I did not call that particular one an invention,  and thats probably not one I would include in something I would send to a Patent-Registry.

TinselKoala

Your drawings are nice, but until you have a working prototype to demonstrate, they are just fanciful and clever drawings, and Earnshaw's Theorem still holds.

You have misinterpreted what you are seeing in those toy train videos, by the way.

So get to work! Buy some magnets and construct a working prototype or two according to your drawings, and let's see how they perform.

guest1289

Wondering if my hopefully new-invention  DC-motors( in the PDF file for download ),   which I thought up from my questions on following page  http://overunity.com/15978/new-reactionless-motor-from-india/msg459441/#msg459441,  could possibly be as efficient at generating electricity,   as they should be as motors

guest1289

I am told that the   toy-maglev-train,    specifically,  the  normal-permanent-magnet  gliding along the train-tracks,  is not fully-levitating,  it is always touching one of the rails.

Therefore,  that last and simplest design I posted on ( Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 03:50:00 PM ) will not fully-levitate.

When I thought it was full-levitation,  I was going to post diagrams of what I thought might be possible polarity-details of the tracks(  because the description avaliable,  seemed incorrect ).

But now, the diagrams I have made,  have made me wonder if there might actually be a design[ APART FROM MY INVENTIONS WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED ] that could result in that  maglev-toy fully levitating,  so,  I will post some possible  polarity-details of some new different versions of the  toy-train-tracks  to try and achieve full-levitation,   I am trying to base these on the designs which pre-dated the  'Inverter-Magnet'/'Tractor-Beam-Magnet' .

[  OBVIOUSLY,  I COULD JUST PUT IMAGES OF MY INVENTIONS WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED,  but instead,  I will post some new ideas  ]

Below,  diagram 'Version - 1' will not  achieve full-levitation,  but I wonder about 'Version - 2' and 'Version - 3',  or what other design could achieve it

guest1289

I didn't know about what can be achieved with Electrostatic-Levitation .

I just discovered, on youtube,  that an electrically-charged( just with static-electricity, no batteries/mains power ) piece-of-plastic,  can levitate a hoop( made of very thin shopping-bag-plastic ),  and it looks like it could do that stably enough,  although I don't know if that charge would dissipate in air.

So,  I think that another version of a toy-maglev-train,  could possible use  Electrostatic-Levitation   instead of  permanent-magnets,   although obviously it would be very-very difficult to make a shape to levitate,  that would resemble a train or anything else
(  But in I have seen recent inventions of extremely ultra-light gel-like( or foam ) like materials,  made out of all kinds of things,  and at least some of those could be levitated using  Electrostatic-Levitation  )